Chapter 14

Hinata

I wasn't able to respond as Sasuke's lips were once again on mine. His kisses were deeper than before. Like he was begging me, begging for this to be right. But he didn't have to beg, this felt right. I kiss him back, dipping my hand into his hair and letting him know I'm with him. He trails his kisses down my jaw and reaches my neck. I let a soft moan escape my lips as he begins to lick, suck, bite, and blow in that order. His hands were roaming everywhere over my nightgown, but stopped at my knee. His hand made it's way up my thigh, this time under my gown.

I feel my heart beat accelerate at this new skin to skin contact. As his hand further advances, my breath quickens. I place my hand on top of his stopping it where it is. "Gomen, I.."

Sasuke kisses my lips, silencing me. "Do you trust me?"

"Hai"

"Do you want this." I do, I really do, but it's happening too fast. I stare at Sasuke. If not now, then when?  I'd always thought I would be wed and in love my first time. Not on the run from some deadly ancestor byakugan God.

Does it matter?  Both my best friends lost their V-cards and they are not married. Naruto is still in love with Sakura, as much as I don't want to admit it. I don't even know if I'll ever go back to Konoha. Who better to do it with? He has seen me at my worst and still makes me feel my best. He wants me. "I.. I do."

"You hesitated," he says moving away from me and falling on his back looking at the ceiling.

"So" I ask, challenging him.

"You're not sure. And that's okay. I'm not in a hurry." You've got to be kidding me. I crawl over to Sasuke and straddle him with one leg bent at both sides of his hip.

"I am sure." I say leaning forward, face to face with him. He doesn't look convinced. "I want this, now." I say kissing him.

"You want what?" he asks against my lips.

A smile spreads across my lips as I respond. "You"

Sasuke smirks. He lifts and flips me on my back with him still between my legs. He began kissing me all over my face. I close my eyes and laugh enjoying his response of showering me with kisses.

*Sex Scene* Skip if uncomfortable. No important plot stuff!

We start to make out once again. He leaves my lips and goes to work at my neck and collarbone, doing what he does best. After I am sure I'll have to wear two scarves tomorrow, he lifts up on his knees looking down on me.

"Take them off." he says motioning to my black lace panties. This is no time to be shy. I lift my night gown revealing my bottom half. I try to confidently take them off but Sasuke's intense stare derails my intentions. Once my undies reached my ankles, Sasuke finishes my deed and throws them across the room.

*Mental eyeroll* He's so extra.

He bends down slowly, releasing me from his eye contact. Instead his eyes traveled to my womanhood. He was staring longer than I intended. Does It look weird? I need to start shaving. I slowly began to close my thighs, but my actions were stopped by his heated hand. "I love it. You're beautiful."

He placed his hands under my knees and pushed until they were next to my ears. He then fully inserts his tongue in my vagina. I gasp at this new feeling. His tongue twirled and wormed in and out of me, exploring parts of me I hadn't discovered. I innately start massaging my breast and scrim a little as my body doesn't know how to react.