Chapter 15

Naruto

We have been looking for Hinata for months. We scoured out east and couldn't find a trace of her. We are now out west hoping to have luck in our journey. Shino bugs spread out on each side of us searching for what we couldn't as Akumaru sniffed everything in front of us. "This is no use. We've looked east of the whole nation." Sakura complained.

"We're one step closer now that we have eliminated that area." Kiba informs without turning to her.

"Exactly. We're gonna find Hinata, Believe it!" I add pumping my fist in the air. In my peripheral, I see Sakura roll her eyes at us both then cross her arms. *Ruff Ruff* Akumaru began to run ahead of us.

"What is it boy? What you got?" Kibs yelled, running after his dog as we all frantically ran after Kiba. Akamaru picked up a garment that looked like shorts. I pushed past Sakura and Shino as Kiba held the torn shorts up to the light. That fabric looks familiar. "There Hinata's." I snatch them from Kibas hold to assess the shorts.

"There torn to shreds" I clutch the shorts angrily. What happened to her?

"My bugs found this over there." Shino was carrying a pair of pants. They looked like they were for a male. Kiba took the pants and did what he does best.

"They smell of.."

"Of what?" I ask anxiously.

"Eh. I could be wrong."

"Spit it out." Sakura says annoyed. Why did I support her coming along?

"Sasuke" I feel my breath catch in my throat as my eyes widen at Kiba's spoken word.

"Sasuke?" Sakura's attitude was now replaced with interest and worry.

"I could be wrong, but I am ninety-nine percent sure it is Sasuke."

"Why would he be with Hinata?" Sakura says fiercely staring at me. "We got to find them now?"

"Let's not jump to conclusions." Shino adds.

"We need to search the village for answers." I speak marching toward the gates.

....

Searching this town was dreadful, it was run down, slow, and grimy. But that did not stop us from showing every citizen the torn shorts and describing Hinata to them. Sakura urgently followed asking the same people about Sasuke. We all were discouraged at finding nothing. I need answers. I need to know she is okay. I need to know if she is with Sasuke. I need to know if she is fighting her way back to me. I need to know she hasn't given up. More than anything, I need some ramen.

"This Bar and Grill is the last place in town we haven't checked." Shino informs barely audible.

"We have been everywhere and no ramen shop in sight." I say full of sorrow as Sakura pushes me through the doors of the Grill. "How do people live here?"

"Akamaru" Akumaru began barking loudly upon Kibas' que, getting everyone's attention in the place. "Has anyone seen the women wearing these shorts" He lifted the torn cloth over his head. "She is about that tall" he motioned to Shinos hand that was at his shoulders. "She has dark blue hair with bangs, pale skin, and light pale eyes."

"Their veiny when she's mad." said a brown hair man at the bar. His back was turned to us as he faced his beer.

"What do you know?" I boast but he didn't turn around, just nonchalantly took another sip of his drink. I quickly walk up to him and grab his shoulder, gradually applying an immense amount of pressure with every word. "Tell me what you know or you won't leave here with both your balls."