Chapter 3

Sasuke 

Another women. I killed the last two. They kept trying to talk and touch me. She's probably no different. Might as well get rid of her also. I glared at her with my Amaterasu eye. As she cowers more into the cell wall, the light hits her face. Big pale lavender eyes gape wildly at me. I know those eyes.

"Hyuuga"

She is a Hyuuga. She has those light eyes. I could kill her right now. But Hyuugas are strong and they possess a unique kekkei genkai that could be rather useful. My escape timeline could be cut in half with a Hyuuga as my ally. I knew a Hyuuga girl from Konoha that was in the academy. She looks just like her, without the ridiculous bowl cut. She was never a bother, and usually on the quiet side. Let's hope, for her sake, that did not change.

I wonder why they brought her here. Most likely her eyes. If so, why not just take her eyes then get rid of her. What would be the point of keeping her here? They must have bigger plans for her like they have for me, although I still do not know why they have me locked in here.  

She looks terrified. Good. I would like to keep it like that. I close my eyes and put my head back down. I hear her sigh in relief.

...

It has been 3 days. 

My head has been down most of the time and my eyes closed. She is always across from me. Either staring or playing with her fingers. She only speaks a "Thank you." when the guards come and bring a tray of food. Which happens once a day and they only bring one tray. It is mainly for the Hyuuga, since I never eat any of the food they bring. She usually eats half the food and drinks half the water then gently shoves the tray in my direction although I never eat. I can't even reach it.

She always sleeps with her knees to her chest and her head down against the wall. I listen to her say a little prayer every night. I wonder who she is praying too. Does she really think someone will save her from this? Only way out of here is if we save ourselves. That is why I have to see if she is strong, but it's practically impossible to test her strength in here. 

I remember her being very weak back in the academy, but her cousin was strong. That was many years ago, things might have changed.

*Creak* Mamoru and the other two guards step in the cell. 

"Oh, Blue, look at you still alive and breathing." Mamoru said to the Hyuuga as she looks up to meet his eyes. "The Uchiha must have taken a liking towards you." He walks up in front of her and crouches down to her level. She drops her head and stares at her twirling fingers. "Look at me Blue." When she does not lift her head, Mamoru pulls out a kunai knife and holds it under her chin lifting her head to look at him. "I have taken a liking to you also. That's why you're coming with me." Eyes wide, she did not move. Mamoru removed the kunai letting her head drop free. He ordered the other two to lift her up and bring with them as he started out the door.

It took both guards with all their strength to struggle and drag her out the cell as she wiggled and screamed. She was a fighter, but she was not strong enough for the both of them. Mamoru grinned with a wink at me as he closed the door. I close my eyes once more and drop my head on my knee. Trying not to focus on her pathetic screams rattling my ears, I think about the one person that never takes a break from my mind. Itachi.