Family talk

A month has gone by since Nevada joined New York and Georgia's relationship.New York, and Georgia have finally decided to tell their family. Nevada also had to tell his kids. Nevada was nervous about telling his kids. It was the week before they told their children and they were in the kitchen." Vada, remember to pack your bags because we're going to tell the kids this weekend." New York says, smiling at his boyfriend.
" Oh uh Me and Cal, we're going to do something!! Yes yes, so I can't do it, maybe later??"Nevada said, not making eye contact with either of his boyfriends.

New York watched Nevada talk something wasn't right.'Why didn't he tell us earlier? Why is he so nervous?' New York noticed that Nevada couldn't look at them. He knew their boyfriend was lying to them.

Georgia, being emotionally intelligent one notices something wrong with his husband and boyfriend. " What's wrong dear?" Georgia asked as he tilted his head looking at New York." I need to talk to Georgia in another room, we will be right back." New York says as he graphs Georgia's hand." ok" Nevada murmurs as he watches his boyfriends walk away.

New York pulls Georgia into their room" honey what's wrong?" Georgia ass with the same head tilt that he gave the first time. New York took a deep breath." I think Nevada is lying. No, I know he's lying." New York says." why would he lie?" Georgia asks.

New York stared at him for a few minutes." I don't know, maybe he's nervous or scared. All I know is that we have to tell them because I already called NYC and Long Island to come home for this weekend." New York, said Georgia could tell this is stressing Yorkie out." Okay darling I'm gonna go talk to him you stay here and try to relax" he said as he kissed his husbands forehead before he left the room

As Georgia left the room New York laid down on the bed.

When Georgia walks into the kitchen, the first thing Nevada notices is New York's not with him" where is Yorkie?" Nevada asks. Not seeing New York made Nevada even more nervous. " he's lying down." Georgia explained.
" Why is he Ok?" Nevada asked now even more worried " we was wondering When did you and California make plans?"Georgia asked.

Nevada started to get nervous and had to think of another lie."Ugh, a week ago..?"Nevada says again, not looking at Georgia. Georgia can tell that he's lying." oh. So really, so was it the day after we decided when we were going to tell the children or afterwards?" Georgia said he knew that last week they had decided to tell their children. Nevada didn't want to lie anymore so he came clean." I lied I don't have plans with Cal. I'm sorry." Nevada says. Georgia tilted his head" why were you lying. What's wrong" he asked worried. Nevada sees the loving care in Georgia eyes and brakes.

Tears start streaming down Nevada's face." I'm nervous because I've never talked to my kids about my relationships before" Nevada cried all Georgia could do was hug him." oh baby it's okay you don't have to lie to us. You can tell us anything and we're not gonna judge you."Geo said

Nev hugged his boyfriend tighter " Promise?"Nev asked, looking down at Geo."Of course I promise that we'll never judge you." he said as he kissed Nev's cheek. Georgia rubbed the tears off of Nevada's face." let's go talk to Yorkie" Geo said Nevada nodded slowly. He knew New York would be mad at him. Georgia saw this and cupped his face " sweetie. He won't be mad at you once you explain." Georgia just said as he kissed his boyfriend.

They walk into Georgia and New York's bedroom." honey Nevada wants to talk to you he has something he needs to tell you." Georgia said as they entered the room, New York looked up, smiled at his husband, but looked away when he saw Nevada. Georgia walked up to New York, grabbed his hand."Please just listen to him." New York mouth OK to Georgia, Georgia mouth thank you back to him. " I'm sorry I lied, it's just I've never had to tell my kids about a relationship before. I'm very nervous." Nevada said New York, got up, let go of George's hand, walked over to Nevada and kissed him. Nevada happily kissed back. Soon they pulled away" I forgive you." New York said. Nevada tilted his head. "You do?" He asked.