Why him though?

This is based off of some thing I saw on Tumblr with the western states asking why New York is with  California

New York and California have been dating for two months and they decided that it was time to tell their regions the northeast welcome California with open arms as he's hung out with them in the past. The western states on the other hand. Didn't go as well is California would hope" so you two are dating?" Nevada asks.

The couple looked at Nevada for a minute before speaking." yes" they said at the same time. New Mexico tilted his head and asked " why?" California squeezes New York's hand a little harder than before." I happen to find New York very appealing." California says quite offended. Washington decided to chime in."Yeah, I can understand that. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with New York " he said. California thought it was over and loosened the grip on his boyfriends hand.

" New York you are one of the hottest states.why California?"Oregon chime in to the conversation Idaho walked up to New York, put his hands on New York shoulder, which he earned a growl from New York "what did he do blackmail mine control? Blink twice."Idaho started shaking New York, until New York, decided to punch him in the face "all of you shut the fuck up. When was the last time any of you had an actual conversation with California not a political one but a real genuine conversation you guys just assumed that he is The pretentious ass that he is in the meetings. He's much more than that. He's a sweet, loving, amazing guy, and there's no one else I would rather be with. He did not fucking brainwash me as a matter fact, I enjoy his company. I enjoy, listening to all the things he says are interesting. if anything, he's too good for me" as New York is saying all these things California is in tears not just because of what his region said about his boyfriend, but he's in tears because he just fell more in love with New York. Then he ever has been. One day. he's gonna marry him, even if they have to run away.

Once New York was done with his rant about all the things he loves about California he said"let's go B "New York grabbed California hand and taking him to his bedroom. Leaving the West speechless

California was still crying in New York noticed "what's wrong B"New York asked concerns California look down at his boyfriend and smiled"thank you I just fell in love with you even more than I already was"California rambled New York, kissed California but it was a chase kiss, because he broke it apart, and said"I love you too"

The end