He'll always love California

California point of view

Ever since New York and I became friends. He's always said that he could never hate me because he knows what it feels like to be the most hated state in the country.. I always thought that was impossible but then I remember how he was treated during the Great Depression. It was terrible.

He was blamed for the stock market crash even though it was his people who caused it not him but of course everyone needed someone to blame. 

To make it worse, they blamed his son NYC as well and the poor kid was only 10 years old physically anyways. but New York immediately shut the blame on NYC down and said."don't blame my child, blame me instead." That's when I started to have a crush on him the moment that he decided to take the blame so his son wouldn't be ridiculed. I was lost in my thoughts when he pulled me out of them. "What you think about B"he asked me I looked at him and grabbed his hand to hold it Up to my lips and kissed it
"How noble you are."I said as he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" he questioned, Giving me a confused look. I realized he doesn't think that he's noble at all. I knew sometimes he questioned his parenting himself. " I mean you're always willing to defend the people that you love either it's me or any of the children you're always willing to defend one of us that's pretty damn noble of you." I said he smiled.

I just could look at him forever. He was perfect. I love everything about him. I love how he takes care of his children. If even one of them is sick, he prides himself on making sure the kid has everything that they need no matter what. Although sometimes it does bother me that when he's taking care of a sick kid he doesn't take care of himself.

New York didn't respond. He just nodded in agreement. You're probably wondering where we are, well New York and I are at the state house in our shared bedroom. Yes, we brought our kids with us well my kids New York's kids are mostly teenagers so he just brought his his youngest two with us  I was about to get up so I could go tuck in the children when York stopped me" let me do it get used to it for when we move in together eventually" he said, I looked at him with a smile of appreciation. As New York left the room Minnesota entered our bedroom

" Oh hi Minnesota, what can I help you with?"l asked, giving Minnesota a polite smile.

" What does he see in you?" Minnesota said Coldly. I have often asked myself that question. What does New York see in me? I'm not as perfect as he is, not as Noble not as handsome, I just don't know what he sees in me. I'm not as good, I'm not a good father like he is. Tears started to go down my cheek." I just don't get it why would as successful Broadway producer date you California" Minnesota said, and then walked out of the room leaving me crying

Third person.

New York comes back into the room and he looks like California worried. " Babe, why are you crying? Yorkie asked he was even more worried when California didn't respond.New York came up to California and sat next to him on the bed. "Sweetheart,tell me what's going on."New York says.California doesn't look at.Him.And is still not responding.Learning New York know that California does not wanna talk right now.'Okay you don't wanna talk, I'm gonna teleport back home.You can teleport home when you feel ready to talk I'll be there. I love you."New York said,As he teleports back uhto the house that California and New York share.

New York is pissed he wants to know why his boyfriend was crying in their state house bedroom. He is gonna worry about California, but right now he is going to give his lover space." Yorkie, where is daddy?" Los Angeles asked New York to say to the little girl in front of him. 

" your daddy will be home soon.why don't we go watch a Disney movie" New York says.He picks up the little girl and takes her to the living room to turn on the Disney Plus.

" All right, kiddo, what movie do you wanna watch?" New York asked Los Angeles.

" Encanto" Los Angeles tells, New York New York and Los Angeles, and the rest of the children watched Encanto

A few hours later at the state house

California stopped crying and decided to teleport to their house that he shared with New York and their family when he got home, he landed in the living room. He saw all the children curled up next to each with New York in the middle. They were watching a few. They were watching Frozen, two and eating pizza in the living room. California smiled. their family. He loved the life that they were building together.
He just stood there watching the family enjoy the movie. 10 minutes after standing there, which in California's mind felt like an hour. California cleared his throat.

"Um I'm home " California says the family looks towards where they heard his voice come from his voice was strange from all the crying. New York, who was cuddling up next to Syracuse and Los Angeles got up and picked up Los Angeles" Hi daddy" Los Angeles says waving to her daddy as she's getting carried by New York

" Are you feeling babe? Do you wanna talk about what happened?" New York asks worried about his love as he walks over to California holding Los Angeles.

" I mean I'm not fine, but I'm gonna be OK I think. Yeah I would like to talk to you. But can we do it without the kids?" California asks New York.

To be continue