New York x Colorado incorrect quotes

Let's do this

New, York,, texting Colorado: Hey do you like anyone?
Colorado: Yeah you
New, York,: Oh, I'm sorry we're just friends
Colorado: *Yeah, you?
Colorado: Oh haha sorry lol
New, York,: *dies inside*

——

New, York,: Being gay is a constant battle between "I wish to sit on a window bench with my lover, our legs tangling as we listen to the birds" and "Hey, let's go throw rocks at fascists" and I think that's very sexy of us.
Colorado: If the window's open and you time it right, you can do both.

——————-

New, York,: Colorado and I are no longer friends.
Colorado: NEW, YORK, THAT IS THE WORST WAY TO TELL PEOPLE THAT WE'RE DATING!
—————

Colorado: How do I tell New, York, that I want them to yell at me like they're Gordon Ramsay and I'm a poor little chef who just ruined a crème brûlée?

————-

Colorado: You got a date yet New, York,?
New, York,: No...
Colorado: Well you do now! Get your ass up and hold my hand!
———-

New, York,: We should be partners.
Colorado: You mean like, partners in crime?
New, York,: Yeah... that's precisely what I meant

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York: I have a problem.

Colorado: Kill it.

New York: Can you chill for like, two seconds?

-------___________________________________________________________________

New York: So... what's goin' on?

Colorado: You want the long version or the short version?

New York, hesitantly: The short one, I guess?

Colorado: Shit's fucked.

New York: Oh. Well, yeah, that's definitely not an optimal situation.

-------------------------------------------------

Colorado, talking to New York: They're trying to lure me into a false sense of security! Well, joke's on them! I've never been secure in my life! And I'm not about to start now!

................................................

Colorado: That's not funny. New York: I thought it was funny. Colorado: You don't count. You started laughing in the middle of a funeral because you started thinking of a meme you saw on Facebook.

New York: Thank God you were there. Colorado. I knew you wouldn't let your best friend die. Colorado: I'm still gonna arrest you. I just can't do that if you're dead. New York: Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Baby steps. It's hard getting them out of their shell.