CO/NY. Part three

New York was in his office doing some paperwork when NYC teleported in. New York turners around e see his eldest son. " Oh hey kiddo, what brings you home?" he asked. NYC looked at his dad q! I and notices Dad shaved his beard." I'm here for the update of what's going on in the state for the next table meeting."NYC explained. New York stood up walked over to his son, and said.

"Actually you don't have to go I'm going next time"

"wait really are you sure you want to go back to the meetings?"NYC asked worried about his dad."yes son I'm sure."NY said NYC hugged his father. "thank you, Dad"New York City said

The two stayed like that for a while then Colorado came in the room.

"Am I interrupting something?"Colorado asked. NYC and New York look at Colorado and pull away from there hug. "no we were just talking."New York said. Stepping away from his son. There was an awkward silence, and then NYC decided to speak up."I'm going to leave the room and see if the younger kids need help with homework or something bye."NYC says as he walked out of the room.

"Are you sure about going to meetings again? You don't have to go if you're not ready."Colorado said.

New York and Colorado got closer to each other so close that their lips could touch. Their lips started to connect and they started kissing

The end happily ever after I'm done with this shit please leave lots of kudos. If you actually read it it helps it. Let me know that you actually read it.