IX. So The Cheerleaders Suck

Chapter 9,
    So The Cheerleaders Suck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Don't become one of those airheaded bimbos, I actually love having someone to be aggressive and violent with. "

    If there was one thing Amara loved, it was revenge, especially if it was going to hurt the other person

    If there was one thing Amara loved, it was revenge, especially if it was going to hurt the other person. That was something the girl took pride in, she had no shame about it.

  "He was definitely going to try to make a hole in your face." Harmony shuddered as the two girls  walked down the hall together, it was lunch time. Amara was informing Harmony about the encounter that happened earlier this morning.

  As the girls walked to the cafeteria, they noticed that Fulton, Charlie, and Russ seemed to be planning something. Amara wanted to know what they were planning without alerting Harmony or Freya, since they all agreed they wouldn't befriend the JV team.

   The one thing is, Amara no longer needed to lay low so she didn't become a target. Rick was aiming for her whether or not she was hanging around people he hated, so fuck it. Once Harmony got into the lunch line, Amara made a bee line to the three boys.

   "So what exactly are you guys plotting over here?" Amara questioned as the boys looked over at her.

  "Rick and his friends keep taking Ken's lunch, do we're about to teach them a lesson. Care to join us?" Charlie informed the curious girl, a smile curled onto her lips as she nodded her head.

  Not only did she stand up to Rick, people were starting to stand up to him. That meant, he was no longer untouchable or the golden boy, he could be damaged. That was dangerous.

  The four kids walked out of the cafeteria and walked to the horse trail, Charlie had a disgusting plan to teach the jocks a lesson but Amara was all for it. Russ and Fulton gagged a bit but they didn't chicken out, they were going to make this plan work.

  At least I wouldn't be the only one with a hole in their face..

   Amara thought to herself as she walked back into the school with the three other boys, it was quite exciting but also nerve wracking. A bunch of things could go wrong before they even went right, but now is the moment of truth.

  "Look at how they're shoving Kenny, it makes me so nauseous." Amara stated as she watched the shorter boy get pushed away from the jocks' table, it's disgusting to be treating other people this way. Suddenly, this plan didn't seem as disgusting as it actually was.

   "With Portman here, we could take em all." Fulton stated, the girl was a little confused considering she didn't know who or what is Portman.

  "They want lunch, let's give em lunch.." Charlie smirked, the four walked from the center of the cafeteria and began to walk by the Jock table.

  At this point, Amara didn't care if her friends knew she was getting well acquainted with the JV team, she wanted to expand her friend group. Also, the boys did save her earlier from taking a trip to the emergency room.

  Just as expected, Rick stopped Charlie from going to his table as Cole snatched his paper bag. This was too easy, how can someone be so dumb?

  "Awh come on, my mommy made me brownies!" Charlie whined as he turned around to face the jocks, Amara looked at away knowing she would start giggling like a little girl if she were to look at Rick and Cole.

   "Yeah, fresh warm ones." Fulton added, which was unnecessary as it made Amara want to laugh even harder, childish i suppose.

  As Cole opened the paper brown bag, Rick looked at Amara and the two exchanged glares, except Amara's was more intimidating.

  "Hey it's too bad about your bash brother, hear he was too scared to leave home." Rick taunted, it seemed to get Fulton a little aggravated, I'm guessing Portman is his best friend or his brother.

  "Hey Portman ain't scared of nothing." Fulton responded, Amara moved next to Russ since she didn't want to be near Rick at the moment.

  Cole stuck his hand in the paper bag and brought out green horse droppings instead of brownies, Charlie bit his lip to hold in his laugh as he looked at Amara.

  "What the hell kind of brownies are these?" Cole asked, looking and sounding dumbfounded, it was at this moment all four kids had tried their best to hold in their laughs.

  "I gotta tell her to stop using the horse turds in the recipe." Charlie choked out before grabbing Amara's hand and dragging her out of the cafeteria, as Russ and Fulton followed them.

  The bag was thrown to the cheerleaders' table and they became a screaming mess, soon the JV team ran out of the cafeteria to go check on their friends. Harmony and Freya were left confused, they needed answers.

"You're so dumb, do you know that?" Harmony began her scolding with Amara, Freya was proud though. Her best friend stood their ground without backing down, and that's what matters.

  "Also, we're friends with JV now, what the hell happened to laying low and not getting targeted?!" Harmony raised her voice, Amara didn't like that, it made her feel like a little girl again.

  "Stop yelling, I'm on Rick's target list any-fucking-way." Amara spat as the three girls left the campus and walked Freya to her cheer tryouts.

  "She's right, there's not laying low if the jocks are out to mess with the newbies like JV and us." Freya added as they got to the tryouts, Harmony's facial expressions softened as she nodded her head.

  "Good luck at tryouts, we'll be praying for some good news." Harmony smiled as she wrapped her arms around Freya, Amara smiled and nodded her head.

" Don't become one of those airheaded bimbos, I actually love having someone to be aggressive and violent with. " Amara joked as she gave her best friend a high five of good luck.

  "Never." Freya laughed before shaking her head, and walking over to the rest of the girls who were trying out for cheer.

  "If you two aren't trying out, it'd be very much appreciated if you get the fuck out." A blonde cheerleader said as she crossed her arms, she looked bitchy.

  Harmony and Amara exchanged glances before rolling their eyes, they walked inside of the school. One can only hope that their friend stays the same, and doesn't change for the worse.