XXVII. Operation Fix Adam and Charlie

Chapter 27,
    Operation Fix Adam and Charlie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You know what, my plan isn't well thought out, but I know you've got something on your mind. If I ask for help, would you grace me with your idea? "

   "This isn't what I had imagined my Saturday going but, this is what's happening

   "This isn't what I had imagined my Saturday going but, this is what's happening." I muttered under my breath as I handed Guy an ice pack, which he needed to apply onto his bruised hip.

  Guy showed up to my dorm, he looked like a mess not only was he sweaty but the man was angry as hell. I sighed and watched as he winced in pain, applying the ice pack to his bruised hip, which was turning black and blue. I didn't even want to know what happened, but I knew he was going to tell me anyways.
  He wasn't messed up badly, he didn't have any cuts or blood on him, he was just bruised.

  "I know, I'm sorry for coming over but you're the only one I know who can give me an ice pack and treat me as if you were my mother." Guy joked, I only shook my head before smiling at him.

  "Do you wanna explain to me as to why you're bruised on your hip?"

   Guy doesn't have a bad temper when it comes to arguments, so I knew that if something had happened, he was defending himself after talking.

  "Well, we fought with the Varsity team after they kept cheating and knocking us on our asses. Charlie and Adam though, they went in for it." Guy explained to me, I looked at him with a shocked expression.

  I seriously don't understand how Charlie can just turn on his best friend like that, it wasn't fair and it was unnecessary. Guy could tell how I felt with just one glance.

   "I'm confused too, those two were closer than anyone on the team."

  Obviously those two needed to be put in a room together and be taught a lesson, they can't just keep fighting like little boys. We're in highschool for crying out loud, and if they were going to make up, they were going to need help. Even if it meant doing it without their knowledge.
  I laid my head on Guy's shoulder as I tried to think of something, Charlie's stubborn when it comes to understanding something. That was what's stopping this any plan from going into motion.

  "What if I just lock them in a room together and they apologize, resulting in the team fixing itself and no more problems." I voiced my idea as I lifted my head from his shoulder.

   Guy was pretty quiet when I was trying to brainstorm ideas, I appreciate that, but the look be gave me made me think that my plan was whack.

  "I actually have a solid plan, but I know you're not going to ask me and just wait for me to say it so.." Guy's voice trailed off as he looked off to the side, dramatically, making me laugh.

  " You know what, my plan isn't well thought out, but I know you've got something on your mind. If I ask for help, would you grace me with your idea? " I questioned as I looked at him, he looked back at me and nodded his head.

  I sighed and got up from the bed, grabbing is hands and looked at him straight in his eyes. Although I felt a little nervous, I wanted to hear his ideas, it was always much better than mine na she knew how to put it into motion without fail.  I should be taking lessons and tips from him.

  "Please Guy, grace me with your beautiful plan, I need help."

We both laughed at my plead before Guy got up and nodded his head, his hands were still in mine and we have yet to break eye contact. I could feel my heart racing and moving up my throat, what was I supposed to do?

"I still can't believe you got in a fight, you're like a little kitten." I teased before removing my hands from Guy's, and broke eye contact first.

  Right now this wasn't about me or my feelings for the hockey player that stood in front of me, it was about Charlie, Adam, and their broken friendship that needed to be fixed. That's what my mind needs to be on, even if it gets side tracked.