XXX. They're Revoking Our Scholarship?

Chapter 30,
   They're Revoking Our Scholarship?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " This is complete bullshit, is there anyone that can fix this? Also, why am I being affected, and my friends?! "

   Charlie did in fact join the team again, after meeting up with the Ducks and even playing some street hockey with them, they forgave him, even Adam

   Charlie did in fact join the team again, after meeting up with the Ducks and even playing some street hockey with them, they forgave him, even Adam. Guy was happy that I was able to get through to him, even if it meant using a little cheat code to do it. We celebrated by sitting under the stars and just enjoying one another's presence, I don't think he knows that I'm falling for him.
  I was currently walking with Freya, Harmony, and Charlie to the bus that the Ducks were getting on as they were headed to a game or trip, I didn't really ask. Coach Orion was doing a head count when he saw us approach him, Charlie needs to give him his best sob story.

  "Coach I want to be apart of the team, please." Charlie pleaded as he made little goo-goo eyes to the coach, I could hardly contain my laughter.

  Luckily coach Orion accepted it and allowed him on the bus, we cheered along with the Ducks before turning around. We were going to go to our sports practices but we were stopped by the dean, he looked a little happy, too happy. Something happened, and it was not good.

  "Oh good to see you haven't left the school, I'm afraid to say it but, these students have gotten their scholarships revoked." The dean stated as he looked at Coach Orion, this really couldn't be happening right now.

  After Gordon convinced Charlie to accept his coach and start accepting some change, what the actual fuck?

  "Oh Harmony, Freya, Amara, I'm glad you three are here as well. It seems like you three have also gotten your scholarships revoked."

  My heart, world, and soul shattered right there, in front of everyone. Now everybody was more confused, we had done nothing wrong and we were getting kicked out of the school.

  " This is complete bullshit, is there anyone that can fix this? Also, why am I being affected, and my friends?! "

  I was more than just furious, i balled my hands into fists until my knuckles were all white and I broke the skin on my palms. We all did everything right, our grades haven't slipped, not once and we weren't trouble makers. This is such fucking bullshit!

  As everyone got off the bus, Guy made his way over to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug. I wanted to cry but I just couldn't, no tears wanted to come out. So i just held onto him, tightly.

  "We're going to do something about this, I promise." Coach Orion stated as he walked away, he better do something about this.

  I was standing next to Guy as we stood in front of the headmaster along with the alumni, I was more than afraid now. I didn't want them to say yes to revoking our scholarships, that wasn't fair. The worst part was that I felt like breaking things, I wanted to ruin everything that was in this room, and make everyone fear me.

  "Do i have motion for reconsideration?" Coach Orion asked but to our luck, nobody responded. They all shook their heads.

  What made me more angry was that the varsity team was here, and they were praying on our downfall. If I do get my scholarship revoked, then I was going to fight Rick and whoever wants to fight, let's fight.

  "I'm sorry coach but unless there is a motion from a board member and a second, the decision must stand."

  Those words were like knives to me, this shouldn't have happened to anyone, we didn't deserve this. Rick did. His whole team filled with twats did.
  Rick muttered something to Scooter and they snickered about it.

What the fuck was so funny, you asshole?

  I thought to myself, getting angrier by the second.

  "Then you leave us no choice but to bring in our attorney." Coach stated, which confused me, when did we have an attorney?

   I looked towards the door and my heart suddenly fixed itself again, Gordon was standing there in a good suit. We had a shot at regaining our scholarship back, and now with Gordon, we were actually going to have it back.