XVIII. JV Vs Blake Bears

Chapter 18,
   JV Vs Blake Bears
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm trying to fucking help you but all you're doing is pushing me away, if you wanna be alone so bad then so be it. Go fuck yourself Germaine. "

    As much as Amara wanted to feel bad for being a little mean to Guy, he deserved it

    As much as Amara wanted to feel bad for being a little mean to Guy, he deserved it. The worst part about it all, is having to see him the next day, for first period class when you are supposed to be annoyed by his presence.
  Once breakfast was over, Freya and Harmony have Amara a pep talk before parting ways. The girl even wished that Guy was sick and couldn't come, she knew it wasn't going to come true though.

  Maybe I was selfish, he doesn't owe me an explanation and I'm just overreacting like I always am.

   Amara thought to herself as she walked into English class, walking over to the left side of the class. Taking a deep breath, Amara pulled the seat out and sat down before taking her papers out of her book bag.
  Guy looked away from his paper and looked at Amara, he smiled at her and it wasn't a fake one.

  "You're right about yesterday, I should've at least told you after I hung out, I'm sorry."

  "No, I'm sorry, whatever you do that's on you, I shouldn't act like I'm your mom." Amara apologized softly, Guy only chuckled before nodding his head.

  The two were simply made for each other but they couldn't see it, and that was excruciating for everyone around them.

  "I have this game tonight, it's against the Blake Bears. Do you maybe want to come, and possibly cheer me on?" Guy asked sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck, Amara only laughed though.

  He didn't need to ask her, Amara was planning on going anyways, and she was going to drag her friends along, but since he asked.

  "I'll think about it, I might be hanging out with someone." Amara teased, making fun of the incident that occured yesterday, Guy only smiled before nodding his head.

   But they both knew she was going to his game, she wouldn't miss it for the world, even if she doesn't understand jack shit about Hockey. As long as she knew which side got a point, she didn't need to know much. However, that would make for the perfect first date.

"I cannot believe you're forcing us to be here right now, unbelievable." Harmony complained as the three girls sat down next to the brunette from the other day, I'm guessing she was also new to the games.

  "Oh hush up, this is going to be fun!" Amara beamed as she looked around to try and find Guy, but it was useless, he was far from her eye sights but she wasn't far from his.

  "Hey, I think we've met before, I'm Amara." The girl spoke to the brunette.

  "I'm Linda, sorry about judging you earlier this month, I thought you were like Rick and his jock friends." Linda apologized, which was immediately forgiven as it was understandable.

   The girls got along very well as the game began, but like stated before, Amara was lost, very lost. She didn't know who had the puck, nor did she know why the Blake Bears sucked so much.
  Questions that would be answered later, and the answers may shock you.

  "They're doing well, but I think they're getting cocky." Linda muttered, Amara nodded her head as she watched Charlie skate around happily.

  Something was bound to go wrong and it did, the JV team got too cocky and the Bears kicked their asses. At the end of the game, the JV warriors had a tie and Amara just knew the team was angry, mostly at Charlie.

  "Y'all can go to bed without me, I'm going to go check on Guy." Amara stated before she ran down the steps, walking towards the door.

  She knew that the best option would have been to wait out the anger before asking someone if they were okay, but Amara believed that Guy wouldn't take his anger out on her. The annoyed boy walked out of the locker room, more pissed than ever since he was still wearing his hockey gear.

  "Is everything okay? I mean, you played beautiful." Amara spoke as she walked beside him, he only looked at her though and nodded his head.

  "Does anything hurt, I can take you to the nurse and maybe she can give you an ice pack if you'd like?"

   As much as Amara tried to lighten the mood it was no use, Guy knew she only meant well but he was pissed at Charlie for losing the game and at Connie for telling him he let down. All of his emotions just got too much for him and he burst.

  "Honestly Amara just shut the fuck up, and leave me alone!" Guy shouted, which not only shocked Amara but himself.

   With tears stinging her eyes, she nodded her head and took a shaky deep breath.

" I'm trying to fucking help you but all you're doing is pushing me away, if you wanna be alone so bad then so be it. Go fuck yourself Germaine. "

  That might have been the first time Amara has ever gotten so angry she cried, she walked away leaving the aggravated boy alone. She wasn't in the mood for questions, so she took a shower and changed into her pajamas before going to sleep.
  After all, this just gave Amara more of a reason to not date him and only focus on herself. She needed nobody but herself.