1

()()()()()()

()()()()()()

Life was strange.

One minute he thought he had everything under control and the next moment everything went out of his control.

His life was confusing if nothing else. In his younger years, he was kept a secret from the world. He lived a very long time in a very young age with his grandparents who loved control.

He never spoke about it to anyone. Yet, it was a constant part of his life. Now, he was struggling with his life to not show the darkness inside him. To not demand control over everyone. The good part was that it was handled perfectly by his uncle/s so he didn't have to worry about his family's safety, or the need to minimize their life activities to be on top of their lives.

His control issue was bad. He wasn't exaggerating. If he was in the operation room and there is a single element that is different than what he asked for, he will not work. He has a full PowerPoint sheet at this point that he goes over with the team before every operation so they don't mess anything up.

Ironically, he wants to control everything and then he chooses a field that is hyper-unpredictable. Maybe it was to rebel against his grandparents and his nature. Maybe it was to hurt himself every single time when a patient comes in. Because when he is not in control, he feels a needle pricking his skin. He felt the air getting uneven. His chest hurts. And, he feels his world change.

How he manages to not get caught about his mental state is a secret to him too.

He could feel his cousin's (not by blood) eyes on him. He knows how much Ayaan hates that his wife was hurt. He hates family drama or any drama. With his need for control comes the need to avoid conflicts. Yet, he cannot understand why his cousin is ready to pounce on him when he saved his wife.

He did something for him. His glare only get harsher by the minute they spent together in the same room that his wife was in. He had to explain the procedure and everything as a doctor before his wife could get discharged. His father did teach him how even under unwanted and difficult circumstances never show emotion on his face. That is what he was doing.

Once he was done explaining Ayaan went to his wife and started talking while he exits the room to explain to everyone else about the situation.

He was exhausted.

This hospital was recently constructed and very few people can stay here for long. They are many reasons why that is. One is loyalty, most people who come in tried to find a scoop to sell. Two, because of disloyal people, the loyal suffer extra burdens. Hence, working three or four days straight for a week.