3

()()()()()()

()()()()()()

He could have done better.

But why will he?

This girl's father is responsible for all of their suffering. Everything that went wrong started with her father.

"What is it?" His cousin's voice was steel as he moves around to stand beside her, "Is she fake? Did she hurt my wife?"

He continues to watch as she cradles her hand which was now bleeding near her chest. She takes a cotton pad pressing hard on it and he sees the wince. He shouldn't be seeing that wince yet he did. A tiny spark enlighten in him. Very tiny.

Yet, it didn't phase him. He doesn't care. He hates her. With everything he holds dear, he hates her just as much.

"No". He hated that he couldn't find one wrong in her, "Kabir's uncle did mention her".

"Then why would you do this?" Ayaan asked bewildered because he hasn't seen this side of him

No one has. He never shows anything to his family close or not. He stays in his head.

"Because she is still under probation. A very long probation if you may know. She cannot touch any of our family members. They are forbidden for her".

"That doesn't make sense, Ehan. You hurt her". This time for the first time in a month it was his sister-in-law speaking

Which leaves both (Ehan & Ayaan) shocked. His sister-in-law suffered deep wounds, not just physical, but they left a scar on her heart. She hasn't spoken a word to anyone. She hides inside their home. Everyone tried to reach out to her yet this is where she spoke.

For this girl. It infuriates him.

"You don't know who she is". He gritted out and his cousin sent a glare at him

"Watch your tone". Ayaan snapped and he knows for a fact that his cousin's anger especially when his wife is involved isn't something to mess with, "That's my wife you are talking to". Then his eyes turn soft as he gazes at his wife, "Baby, do you want her to continue?"

With an effective nod from his wife, Ehan was pushed back as the said girl took her place again.

"Are you sure you are ok to check?" Aaira asked softly as she looked at her

There was something so pure and soft in her eyes that she (Ziva) felt a piece of her heart heal. Just a tiny crack closing up. Even when she was battered with bruises that speak for themselves, she was worried about someone she doesn't even know.

She knew he had something on her. She thought it was just because of the loyalty they expect and never get. Today, he proves that he simply hates her. There was no other way to decipher those dark eyes filled with raw rage as they glare at her. There was no uncertainty, it was just plain old hatred.