5

She could feel the anger radiating off him the next day

She could feel the anger radiating off him the next day. It was very obvious he will try everything to prove her wrong. The best thing was she was trained by the two strongest people she knows.

"Can you eat any slower?" He snapped irritatedly and she continues to munch slowly, "You are wasting your time here".

She rolls her eyes, "My lunch break is an hour long. I can eat as slowly as I want".

"Not when we have an emergency".

They didn't. The people affected by the earthquake were recovering well. There weren't many other emergencies right now.

She continues to munch on her food only to feel worst with each second he stands there. Maybe she should eat quickly and let it be? Maybe she shouldn't eat at all? Snacks and little treats can carry her through the days, right?

She abandoned the sandwich that she spent twenty minutes preparing this morning. She can't eat breakfast because it makes her nauseous. She rather prepares a good meal for lunch to cover up for it. Even as a doctor, she knows she has some severe mental health issues that need to be addressed. Yet, she has no courage.

"Happy?" She said blankly looking at him and he frowned at her, "Show me the emergency case now".

"Don't slow me down". He grumbled as he walks her through the same patient she had checked before her lunch

Throughout the whole round she did with him, he kept taunting her methods. The worse part was that everyone was looking at her. She could feel the eyes of the nurses who will create problems for her.

She sighs.

She had been standing outside the men's bathroom for 15 minutes now. He went in saying to wait right outside. She was tempted to leave then she do have a patient to see with him.

She doesn't like this specific person. He was one of the VIP sons. He creeps her out. Every time she goes in she kept making inappropriate 'jokes' and trashy pickup lines. The worst part was she was the only one allowed inside and she was scared to death with his two bodyguards in that room.

After another minute, she decided to sit on the floor since her legs were getting tired. After another 5 minutes (a total of 21 minutes) he graces her with his presence.

"What do you think you are doing on the floor?"

She rolls her eyes, "Oh, you know enjoying life".

"Sarcasm isn't your best resort".

"And arrogance isn't yours. Do you see me complaining?"

"You just did". He snapped, "Get up. I am craving some coffee".

"We have a patient-"

Before she could've said anything else he was walking down the corridor.

She waits in front of the cafe as he orders his drink. She didn't want coffee since that upsets her stomach. Finally, he got his coffee and they walked through the doors to the VIP area where the patient was. She took the reports as she stops outside the door. She really doesn't want to see this man.