20

5 months later:

5 months later:

It was hard to get on Kabir uncle good side again. He still didn't achieve that. Kabir now tolerates him for her sake. Since she has confess to Kabir that she wants him in her life, Kabir became a little more tolerant.

Each day was a beautiful day for them. They still didn't stay together but at least he could see her everyday. He counts that as a blessing itself. Because he knows how he felt when she was out of his reach.

She was still nourishing and coming out of her shell. His parents pampered her with so much that he had seen her cry over it. It took her sometime to understand that people love without conditions.

They had bought a new home together and everyday they add a little touch of themselves. He remembers the day he showed her the costom made book shelves he had made in their apartment for her comics. The pure happiness on her face had loosen a knot on his heart.

He had decided after that to hear all the ideas she has for the new home and do as many of them himself as he can. Which means the house is still pretty empty. He had moved the book shelves in the library he was in the process of making for her. The good thing was that he had built a small cabin outside of the main building that will be a spot for her to relax in.

It was a surprise for her when they are married again

It was a surprise for her when they are married again. Yes, there family are now compensating for all the time that was lost. The wedding will still be intimate since that was something his wife requested. That doesn't stop anyone from decorating and buying dresses. He imagine his mother sits with his wife every single day to show her new jewellery to buy from.

That's exactly what he ran into when he enters his family home. His wife was snuggle into one of his hoodie hugging a huge pillow as she listens to his mother speaking a mile. She was munching on some snacks which made him smile because she was now gaining a habit of eating at random times which she never did. She still eats very slow but that doesn't bother him. Truthfully, it never did, he was just an ass.

Now he matches her pace. To do so, he talks a lot whenever they are eating to slow his process of eating. That way she listens and eats and he simply talks and eat slowly.