15

He looks at her sleeping peacefully on the uncomfortable bed after sitting in silence for an hour

He looks at her sleeping peacefully on the uncomfortable bed after sitting in silence for an hour. He could still hear the ringing in his ear as her words kept bouncing back.

Her father hurt her.

The same father who was going to hurt his mother. The same man who was the reason he was hurt by his grandparents (mother's side).

He used to get urges to hurt her father every single day for the things he went through along with his grandparents. Yet, somehow, after she merely confessed a little, he had a strange urge to leave this room and track down her father just so he could finally get rid of him. Not for himself, for her. He wanted to hurt people for her.

Nothing else matters.

If what she confesses is true, they are not different from each other. While he had gone through something similar so has she. That will also mean that all the hate he had bottled up for her was for nothing. That all the hurt he give her was for nothing. For once in his life he felt insignificant and out of control. He didn't know what to do and what to feel. Mostly, how can he apologise to her? How can he ask for forgiveness for everything he did it to her? Will she forgive him?

He knows he doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve her. But, the thought of her leaving was just as painful. He heard a knock on the door and he saw his guards with the food he had ordered. He opens the door taking the tray from them as he arrange it for her.

He didn't hesitate to place his hand on her shoulder shaking her gently and she opens her eyes, blinking.

"I ordered some food". He explained at her confusion, "Not sure when you last ate".

"I ate this morning". She mumble

His head snapped at her direction, "You haven't eaten anything for over 15 hours?"

She looks guilty, "I was busy. You know how slow I eat since you mock me about it all the time and if I took a break it would be waste of time".

He clench his jaw because this just shows how much pain he brings to her.

"My love". He said gently sitting on her bed and her eyes widen as she moves away from him

Catching a disease from her was the farthest thing from his mind. Groveling was the main priority.

"Go on. Eat something and take as much time as you want. Your results should be back in another hour".

She frowns looking at him and the confusion and the hint of hesitation almost tore him apart.

He takes a spoon filled with spoon moving it towards her. The hesitation was still there as she tilts her head.

"Are you going to throw it on me?" She asked confused

He clench his fist on his lap, "Never".

"You are acting weird. Is this because I confess and you feel pity?"