9

She threw the first thing she found which was unfortunately a water bottle on his face

The good thing was that he wasn't able to miss it so it hit him right on his handsome face.

She didn't say handsome. She meant ugly.

"What did you do!?" She wishes she could speak instead of writing everything

He rubs the back of his neck, "Look, I know it looks bad-".

"It is bad!" She said angrily as she writes it down (which makes her madder)

"I know. I know". He said huffing, "But you-".

"I am not going to marry you". She didn't even listen to whatever he was saying as she was too busy writing her feelings

"Ziva". His voice stopped her moving hands, "Listen to me". She turns her eyes to him, "It doesn't have to last long. I can offer you protection. Once everyone around here and out there knows you belong to me, they will never hurt you".

She shudders, "You mean those nurses?"

His jaw clenched, "Yes. Those nurses and anyone who have hurt you before".

She could think of various names. But was that enough to agree to this deal? Was she being insane?

"I need time alone". He opens his mouth to argue as she writes, "You need to leave. I want to rest. I will speak to you later".

She didn't specify a time because she honestly doesn't want to speak to him again. He was crazy to consider doing something of this sort without speaking to her. She wasn't going to agree to this deal. She wasn't going to play this game.

She heard muttering the next time she opens her eyes. It was low, however, they woke her. She frown because the headache was back and her body ache even when she was sure that Ehan gave her the highest dose to numb pain. He officially took over her case after a few bargains. She wasn't sure how he did it, but, she knows this place is owned by him so she wasn't surprised when she found him by her bedside at night.

The only thing was that he wasn't aware that she was awake. He was frowning as he reads her report and he looks upset. His eyes did look at her once and she quickly acted like she was sleeping and when she opens her eyes again she can see he didn't like watching her like this. He looks angry, frustrated, and mostly exhausted. She had heard him coming back every other hour and she knows the only reason she was able to sleep through the night was because of the high pain tolerance dose he gave her.

That must've cost a lot. And if he was planning on charging her with the bill, she might have to pay in installments for months. Everything in this hospital was to cater to the rich and she wasn't even sure why he thinks it is ok to bring her these injections and keep her in a VIP room.

Finally when she heard the familiar sound of Kabir's voice is when she managed to open her eyes and blink the haze away. It took longer than she thought.