Epilogue

A year had passed

A year had passed.

To their wedding. To their love.

Life was changing everyday and they were adapting to these changes.

She was more social now. Especially cause she has a social media best friend. Yes, she finally made a friend that is not her husband. Though she had reassured her husband he will forever remain her best friend number one.

"So you want to make an Instagram because there is a girl in your hospital who takes pictures of your husband without showing his face and claim he is her man?" Aaira said, "You know if you say this bothers you to your husband or your uncle they will have the lady out faster?"

She huffed, looking at the food in her plate that she didn't have any appetite to eat, "Its just she is always boosting about how everyone thinks they look amazing. Their picture are not even together!"

"Fine fine. No need to worry". Aaira said as she takes her phone assisting her in creating her profile, "Now. Since today is also your anniversary I will post yours and your husband pictures on my feed to congratulate and tag you in it so everyone is aware of you. Ok? But you should know that there will be lot of hate coming your way".

She bites her lips, shrugging, "I have always have hate in my life. It doesn't bother me now".

Aaira nodded, looking through her gallery and once she confirmed she can post the picture online - her phone started beeping like crazy. She gasped looking at the following number increasing by the minute.

"Woah". She said amazed, "I didn't even post anything yet".

"Thats social media for you". Aaira said, "Post some pictures with your husband".

Before she could do that she heard the tone of her husband's message. Apparently, her husband had set a different tone for himself so she knows when it is him trying to reach her. This was something he started doing after they got together. He would constantly crave her attention and texts her to know what she is doing or where she is at.

She looks through her gallery to million of pictures her husband takes of them. He had some in their home on the wall. She was surprised when he had showed her the gift he had prepared for her. The cabin where she can rest and read had melt her heart yet again.

There were time where she still try to learn to navigate her emotions properly. But she was doing better.

She posted a picture from their Henna function and smiles remembering that day. She had no idea he could do Henna and no one else know about it either because everyone was shocked.

He did a good job too. Now, he does her Henna whenever he wants to practice more or whenever she wants to have Henna on her hands.

She heard her phone ringing and immediately she recognize the tone. She said goodbye to Aaira before running out to her car. She knows it's an emergency call from the hospital and they usually call her when it is urgent.