7

Something was very wrong

He could feel it around him. He had been at work for at least 6 hours now and there was no sign of her.

Yes, he had avoided her. He was just so confused with everything around him that he decided to leave her alone for now. With the new two traitors the things were crazy.

But there was no way he wouldn't keep eye on his enemy. Plus, he was still doing the performance evaluations so he had to keep an eye on her even if he doesn't want to (that's the reason he gives himself).

That was all.

However, he was certain their shifts were together. He made that schedule, there is no way she wouldn't be in the hospital. Yesterday, when he left the hospital she had a few more hours before the end of her shift. He had asked his guards to inform him if she exited the hospital.

She hadn't.

He thought nothing of it as it might be due to being short-staffed.

As the day proceeded he had a few surgeries so he couldn't look around. Yet, now he was certain something was going on. While the nurses who were here yesterday are not stationed today he couldn't ask them.

The more time passes the more anxious he gets. The more time goes by the angrier he gets. He needs to know where this woman is. He needs to know exactly what she is doing right now. If she had left through the blindside and dodged his guard somehow, he needs to know where exactly she is.

He banged the door of the third-floor office where the security sits. Before anyone can ask anything he was marching towards the head of security and his eyes narrowing at him.

"Richard, I want you to look at the security cameras and tell me exactly where Ms. Ziva is". His voice held no emotions

"Sir, I cannot do that without-".

He banged his hand, as his rage increased, "I wasn't requesting it. I am ordering you to find her right now. I swear if you don't start looking, I will destroy you and everything here, you hear me?"

Richard nodded as he motioned his team into action. He stands in front of at least 47 screens while everyone works at every angle to find her. His eyes narrowed when he saw the time she was standing reading a file. It was just a minute after he left for his shift, and that was about 16 hours ago.

He watches as the scene plays in front of him. One of his oldest nurses- George Washington was speaking to her about something while she was busy reading the file. He saw George take her ID card and hand it to another nurse with a wink like this was some shitty prank show going on.

His fist tightened as he saw her entering the lift and the laughter of nurses once the door closes on Ziva. The rage beams when the screen changes to her in that damn elevator. The way she screams and pleads to be let out. He saw everything. From her fear, and anxiety to her trying to hold herself together before she steps into the darkness.