11

He didn't expect anything that would happen today.

He didn't expect to open his door the next day to find Kabir uncle with a very flustered and red eyes Ziva. As much as he was desperate to meet her after the outburst from the day earlier, he wasn't expecting them here.

The next thing that happened was Kabir uncle dropping the bomb right on him.

That he was getting married, right now. He didn't expect Kabir uncle to be so excited for his marriage or maybe he was excited for her marriage. But, as much as he was creating the base of this show, Kabir uncle went ten steps ahead of him.

He didn't even know what happen because one minute they were trying to explain to Kabir uncle why they don't want to get married and the next moment he was waiting for his wife.

His wife.

He must have repeated it a couple of times because he still couldn't believe it. Somehow, everyone from his families was here. It was a small nikkah in one of the mosque and the paper were taken by Kabir to for official process.

But, he has a wife. No, his enemy is his wife now.

Then it happened.

One minute he was denying the reality as he waited in the empty room for her. The next moment she opens the door trying to walk properly in the dress that she was wearing.

This must be the first time he ever saw her in traditional dress. He could have sworn his heart did some kind of tricks on him.

He held his breath when she raises her head looking at him.

She is beautiful

She is beautiful. She is a beautiful woman.

He can see why the women of his family said that he won't stay with her. Even though he saw right through her anxiety he knew his family would be at their best behaviour.

"What are you hiding?" He asked when he saw she was hiding her hands behind her back and moving back and forth on her legs

She looks adorable.

"Come on". He cooed as she stopped a little away from him and he didn't like the little distance

She huffed and brought her hand towards him. His eyes narrowed at her hand for a second before it registered what she was hiding from him.

She had henna on her hand.

Her hands wasn't full of it yet. He knows his family and traditions enough to know his family will fill her hands completely in the marriage function that he knows for a fact will follow shortly and this was just a teaser for him. He would like to add that this teaser certainly did what it intended.

His brain has to be malfunctioning because there is no logic as to why he reaches out his hand slowly and gently takes her hand in his hand.

"Why were you hiding it?"