Chapter 1

Chapter 1 looks good.

    "Currently, the Zerg samples brought back by Shi Jing, the deputy commander of the First Command, have been researched and found that the current Zerg is completely different from the Zerg ten years ago. They appear to be united and develop towards human society, pursuing wisdom. Seventh The experiment named it the highly intelligent Zerg."

    "In order to quickly acquire human intelligence, the highly intelligent Zerg ate human brains, or ate the harvest of the previous generation of Zerg. Therefore, the Zerg is developing at an unimaginable speed, and they are very likely to be like Human beings also have wisdom, and they should make complex responses to encirclement and suppression."

    "In the Baitie Forest, the Zerg that was commanded by Shi Jing to encircle and suppress belongs to this category."

    "Currently, the Zerg captive's language deciphered by the seventh laboratory..."

    On the wide square display screen, the first commander of the empire solemnly stated that he was meticulously dressed in military uniform, his gray hair was neatly combed back, and his eyes were hale and hearty.

    This is the Imperial Military Channel, which is summarizing the White Iron Forest's plan to wipe out the Zerg.

    Shi Jing sat on the bed with one leg bent, his head wrapped in layers of gauze, his right arm was supported by a fractured brace, his other hand held a banana, and he tore it open with his teeth. He leisurely read the report and listened to the report. He squinted his eyes at the latest research on the Zerg, and

    snorted lightly: "The Zerg is still highly intelligent, isn't it all nested by me?!" Zerg appeared in the White Iron Forest, which might pose a threat to the No. 7 city. Shen Zhuo ordered her to lead 30,000 troops to encircle and suppress the Zerg. During the encirclement and suppression process, she found that the Zerg had reacted beyond the low-level creatures to humans. They arranged troops and set up their formations, and they were counting. Fortunately, she noticed something was wrong in time and kept making adjustments to the strategy.     The number of Zergs in that group was only 5,000, so it was not too difficult to encircle and suppress. During the fight, the mecha was stretched to the extreme. After it was broken, she had to fight with the Zergs with a sword. She suffered a lot of injuries and lost too much blood. After that, she thought for a while that she would not wake up.     It didn't surprise her that the Zerg had wisdom. What surprised her was that the Zerg could eat human brains to obtain information as it evolved, and the way of inheritance was convenient and fast. If the Zerg are allowed to cover intelligence, it means that they will be a more powerful intelligent group than human beings, further threatening the city-states of human society.

    The screen switches to a piece of audio, which is a "hissing" insect language that humans cannot distinguish, and the deciphered insect language is displayed below.

    [We want...the empire... fresh wisdom]

    [The first...smart body...dedicated to the worm emperor...]

    Shen Yu reappeared, he did not interpret this sentence too much, and elaborated: " In the future, for the sake of human intelligence, this kind of highly intelligent Zerg may attack the high-IQ group of humans. At present, the First Command will search for the remaining Zerg near City No. 7, and Qin You will carry out the second round of Zerg elimination plan."

    "" Tsk, what a pity." Shi Jing bit a banana, "I haven't seen the most intelligent Zerg yet."

    "Boom, boom, boom." There

    was a knock on the door of the ward, Shi Jing glanced sideways at the door, and saw that the dress was exaggerated The woman twitched the corners of her mouth, subconsciously shrank back and moved her seat, not used to calling out: "Mom... why are you here?"