Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Fully marked? ·

    As soon as he went out, two bodyguards turned around in shock.

    When they saw a strange woman hugging Pei Sheng, she was tall and long-legged, with fierce eyes and fierce killing intent. It was the kind of person infected from fighting on the battlefield. It was completely different from the usual Alpha. They said, "Are you "Who" rushed forward before he finished speaking, but was attacked by a powerful force in the next second.

    The 3S-level domineering and powerful tequila flavor made them kneel down directly to the ground with a crushing attitude, layers of cold sweat suddenly broke out on their foreheads, mentally subconsciously filled with fear, they did not dare to look up at all, nor did they Dare to say anything.

    The bodyguards in the corridor who sensed something was wrong ran over, and yelled harshly: "Put down the young master!" But

    they didn't last for a few seconds, and they were caught by the powerful pheromone, fearing that their nerves would relax and their posture would be inappropriate. Coordinated, fell to the ground, or knelt down directly on the ground, without any resistance.

    This Alpha, don't mess with it!

    Shi Jing didn't even look at the bodyguards blocking the corridor, and said indifferently: "Get out of the way." The

    bodyguards endured the severe pain all over their bodies, and gritted their teeth to make a way for them.

    Pei Yan, who was having breakfast downstairs, invited Huo Xianxian on a date at the right time, but even after she rejected her, he always maintained his gentle and gentle demeanor.

    Huo Xianxian sighed softly, and couldn't help persuading him: "Mr. Pei, we are all getting old, and we should think more about the juniors. Maybe we will have a grandson in our arms in a few years. How about making grandchildren happy? Don't worry about it." Already."

    Last night, she sort of digested everything about Pei Sheng and Shi Jing, and she broke it down completely overnight, seeing that Pei Yan looked like an ignorant middle-aged love brain, she completely changed her attitude toward Pei Yan. Depending on the attitude of the in-laws, it is necessary to persuade them.

    "???" Pei Yan was at a loss, not knowing what she meant.

    At this moment, the small-scale chaos downstairs caught his attention. He frowned slightly, thinking that Pei Sheng had woken up and messed around. He straightened his clothes, his face darkened slightly, and he rushed to Huo Xianxian, saying kindly: "You eat first, I'll go." Take care of something."

    After last night, Pei Sheng and Shen Shubai cooked rice, and this engagement cannot be voided.

    As for the second young lady of the Shen family, she can do whatever she likes, and it has nothing to do with Pei Sheng anymore.

    Huo Xianxian was curious: "What's the matter?"

    "A little thing." Pei Yan wiped her fingers with a handkerchief, a smile flashed in her eyes, as if she was very satisfied with the perfect plan, she slowly stood up and walked towards the living room, "No need Worried."

    Huo Xianxian was still eating, biting the salad on the fork, and followed.

    After all, she has been waiting for the time all night now, and any trouble at the moment can instantly arouse her interest, for fear of missing someone.

    Then, Pei Yan saw Alpha, who was holding Pei Shengheng in his arms, walked downstairs step by step with a stern expression, staring at him for a moment, with a strong chill in his eyes, and the whole villa was full of people at some point. The aggressive smell of agave pheromones made his mind buzz, and he even felt a sense of surrender, and couldn't help but want to surrender.