Chapter 27

Chapter 27 is over. ·

    Since there were no signs of human life in Nadano Prison, the vines became agitated due to lack of food, and the vines that had entered the prison sprang out, absorbing the sunlight eagerly.

    Just when Qin You didn't know how to lure vines to create a second battlefield, Shi Jing proposed to set up camp and wait for the opportunity at night.

    "Why?" Qin You didn't understand why she made it so complicated.

    Shi Jing shrugged, pointed to the vines over there, and said, "In broad daylight, plants will carry out photosynthesis, but at night, these plants will start to be hungry... Isn't it their target that we will have so many people? "

    Qin You suddenly realized, and snapped his fingers: "No wonder I worked so hard to come here!"

    Why did I forget that mutant plants not only rely on eating flesh and blood, but also photosynthesis!

    As a result, 30,000 troops led by the First Command set up camp, and Qin You also asked the cook to go to the imperial capital to buy fresh and tender meat, so that the soldiers could recharge their batteries and wait until night before fighting.

    After dealing with these, Shi Jing brought Qing Ye and Gu Ling to trial.

    It's a pity that Gu Ling lost her arm and fainted from the pain. She is still unconscious, so she can only point her finger at Qingye who is tied to the wooden stake.

    "Captain Qing," Shi Jing asked with a half-smile, holding his chest and raising his eyes, "I heard that No. 857 belongs to your Star Thief Group, tell me, what's going on?

    " She practiced Tai Chi and sneered, "No. 857 was dug out from the coffin by my father. She recognized my father as the master from the moment she opened her eyes. She is the star thief with the highest force value in our star thief group. If you didn't snatch her away , reset her memory, she will absolutely not listen to Atlanta!"

    "It's just that I didn't expect that she is stronger than before, and the weapon is something I haven't seen before. You must have attacked her twice. Transformation."

    "What evidence do you have to prove that she belongs to your Atlanta?" Shi Jing's eyes flashed a little hesitation.

    Qing Ye stared at her, and said confidently: "There is an invisible switch on the back of her neck. When it is turned on, there is the word Qing engraved by my father on the button."

    Shi Jing shook his head with a smile, "That's really embarrassing, No. 857, That is to say, only the heart of Yu Jing has been implanted with chips, and the body has been genetically modified, so he is not the robot in your mouth."

    "Impossible! She is exactly the same as No. 857! Even if it is burned to ashes, I will recognize her! "Qingye is sure, and doesn't believe the words of the imperial soldiers at all.

    Bring back No. 857, and sooner or later the prestige of Atlanta's number one star bandit group will be restored!

    "Believe it or not, anyway, Yu Jing is a human being, not the number 857 you mentioned." Shi Jing shrugged, with an indifferent look on his face.

    According to Qing Ye, it means that No. 857 is not just Yu Jing, and I am afraid that there are many humanoid weapons like her. If it was a few centuries ago, is it possible that Yu Fan mass-produced No. 857?

    If the Star Thieves unearthed another No. 857 decades ago, does it mean that the rebels still kept humanoid weapons like Yu Jing in the war a few centuries ago?