Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Longevity Cabin (1) ·

    "Mr. Shi, this is the employer."

    The staff member standing at the door wearing the clothes of the association smiled at Yan Yan. When he saw Pei Sheng's eyes, there was a flash of interest in his eyes. He could tell at a glance that he should be a fledgling boy, and he was wearing a mask. Because of the enhanced sense of mystery, he looks younger in a few words.

    However, his professionalism still kept him smiling, but he didn't have any expectations.

    He pointed to the sitting bodyguard, and recorded the mission process on the light screen.

    You know, among the dozen or so doctors who came in, many of them had reputations in the black market.

    But after seeing that the disease was an alpha catalyst in a black market pharmacy, he turned around and left, helpless against the poison.

    I'm afraid this new face is just trying his luck, maybe he can't even see what the symptoms are, so he gave up after a second look.

    There are not a few people who think like him.

    "Hello." Pei Sheng pretended not to notice Pei Yan behind him, stood still in front of the sick bodyguard, suppressed his voice so that his voice became hoarse, and lowered his eyes to look at the bodyguard.

    What puzzled him was, why did Pei Yan spend one million star coins to treat the bodyguards?

    "My symptoms are the same as those posted on the face. Is there anything else I can provide?" The bodyguard felt that the voice was three-point familiar, but he couldn't tell where it was familiar. He said it nineteen times according to the words.

    Pei Sheng observed his expression and made him open his mouth.

    The bodyguard opened his mouth, revealing his mouth.

    Then Pei Sheng bent over and checked his eyes, nose, and ears for him, and stopped when he saw something, frowned, and looked at the bodyguard with a complicated expression.

    The staff sighed secretly, the young man was indeed a little tender.

    "Mr. Shi, what kind of disease do you think this is? Or... what kind of poison is in it?"

    Regarding the poison, the employer and the association have already figured it out.

    The reason why I only talk about the symptoms and not the reasons is just to test the bounty hunters who are recruited.

    It's rare for them to receive this kind of poisoning without solution.

    Moreover, even the owner of the black market pharmacy said that there was no cure for the poison, so they didn't hold out any hope.

    The employer gives a lot of money, so naturally he has to do his best.

    Pei Sheng pondered for a moment, pursed his thin lips, glanced lightly at Pei Yan who was not far away, and said softly: "Ex-wife." The

    staff's eyes flashed a little, and a three-point smile appeared on the corners of their lips. Seeing this level, he was quite appreciative, and said persuasively: "At that time, Mr. thought, how should we detoxify?"

    "It is impossible to sell this kind of medicine in regular pharmacies," Pei Sheng narrated slowly: "The medicine from my ex-wife In the early years, because a female pharmacist was abandoned by her husband, she took revenge on her husband out of resentment, so she developed the medicine of ex-wife. After drinking it, it will lead to the disorder of Alpha's susceptible period. No Omega can appease her, and she will get sick every now and then. The method of detoxification is actually very simple..."