Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The Palace Coup (1) ·

    The current His Majesty Liang Song is hesitating.

    Liang Chu proposed to him two days ago to become a genetically modified person and gain the ability to live forever.

    At the press conference, Liang Chu explained how he became a genetically modified person.

    At first, mecha master Yu Fan genetically modified Yu Jing, who was dying of cancer, to survive through genetic modification, but after the genetic modification, Yu Jing broke through the limit of 3S-level Alpha and possessed chips, becoming an existence stronger than humanoid weapons, but she turned to Occupied Liang Chu's side.

    Liang Chu got rid of the enemy after repeated battles and was buried at the request of Yu Jing. However, when he was old, he was afraid of death and ordered people to study Yu Jing. After the research of scientific researchers, he finally deciphered the secret of genetic modification. Transformed into genetically modified humans.

    But this transformation fell into a deep sleep.

    Liang Chu emphasized that he really likes the thriving StarCraft led by Liang Song.

    Having received the praise of the founding emperor, Liang Song was in a good mood after all, but like everyone else, he had to consider the issue of eternal life.     When Liang Chu had a meal with him in the palace for the first time, he sipped

    red wine, smiled and asked Yan Yan, "Liang Song, do you want to get eternal life like me?"

Wrinkles creep up on the cheeks, and the allure of immortality to those in power cannot be underestimated. The only thing to worry about is whether there will be any side effects.

    It was the daily lunch session again, and Liang Chu, who had returned from the laboratory, was sitting across from him.

    The guard put his ear next to Liang Song's and whispered something, his face changed slightly.

    Liang Song pondered for a while, put down the knife and fork and asked Liang Chu who was eating slowly: "Dare to ask great-great-grandfather, did Liang Chi go to see you? Did he hope to get the way of eternal life?"

    Liang Chu smiled slightly, "Oh "He said, sipped his red wine and said, "Liang Chi, that child, hopes to become the first batch of genetically modified people with his little princess."

    "You agreed?" Liang Song thumped in his heart.

    "This kid is very pious," Liang Chuyan said with a smile, "I looked at the little mermaid again, and told him that I had never implanted a chip in the Korano star for modification, and I was not sure, but Liang Chi is determined to give it a try."

    Liang Song understood, and frowned, and asked: "Then, great-great-grandfather, how sure is it that he can cure Princess Saiya?"

    "Eighty percent." Liang Chu smiled, Cheng Zhu said in his chest, "Although he is a Korano star, as long as he is properly transformed during the genetic modification process, he can still become a genetically modified person."

    Liang Song didn't speak anymore, but frowned even tighter.

    As the prince of the royal family, Liang Chi is most criticized for Sai Ya. This cursed race can belong to other ordinary people, but it cannot belong to the royal family. He is not dissatisfied with Liang Chi being the heir apparent, and indeed regrets that he is not as ambitious as an eagle, nor is he full of fighting spirit like a snow wolf, but he is definitely the best among several sons.