Chapter 3

See you at the clues in Chapter 3.

    Lu Xian and the group of younger brothers stepped back two steps early to watch the show.

    "Ah!" The students around saw the insects scattered and were frightened and ran away in a panic. They were afraid of being attacked by fools, and they became a mess in an instant.

    Dai Long's legs were so frightened that his legs became weak, and he subconsciously crossed his arms in front of his face. A sense of fear surged to the sky, and his arms were suddenly grabbed and thrown back violently.

    She turned her head and saw Shi Jing's eyes were piercing. Before she could think about it, she was thrown three meters away and hit the chair, "Shi Jing!"

    Dangerous!

    Shi Jing's left hand ruthlessly pulled the tablecloth on the table, and the messy cups and plates on the table suddenly fell on Lu Xian and the others who had retreated to the distance. He covered the fool bugs that hadn't scattered on the ground, neatly rolled up the tablecloth and rolled the bugs into a ball, pulled out the laser sword hilt in the boots and smashed it hard towards the middle.

    The violent electric current rushed in through the tablecloth at that moment, completely stunned the restless fool inside!

    "This...?" Dai Long stared dumbfounded.

    It never occurred to her that her slacker roommate would carry around a laser sword to kill the Zerg.

    Everyone panicked and fled in all directions.

    "Set it up!" Shi Jing threw the tablecloth directly to Dai Long.     Dai Long grabbed the tablecloth in a panic, his hands were shaking so badly, the tablecloth fell to the ground, and the stunned

    fools also scattered out, he was so scared: "Every time, every scene!"

At the dining table, the laser sword hilt in her hand pulled out the long laser sword blade after pressing the switch. When she jumped, the laser sword in her hand shook dazzlingly, and chopped a few foolish bugs flying in the air in half.

    Since her right hand is still fixed with a bracket, she is not comfortable with a sword in her left hand, but fortunately, it is enough to deal with fools.

    "Ah! Help!"

    The idiot bug that landed on the ground grabbed the student's trousers and fled to the body, scaring the few students who were attacked to panic, screaming heart-piercingly, and crying out of fright.

    Before Shi Jing rushed over to kill the bugs, she smelled a faint smell of perilla grass in the air. She looked up and saw a few professors over fifty years old standing a dozen meters away with ugly faces looking this way Looking at them, the female Alpha standing in front of them was young and wise, holding a glass bottle containing purple liquid medicine in her hand, from which the strong smell emanated.

    The scurrying fool bugs smelled the smell coming out of the student's clothes, flapped their wings and flew towards the source of the smell.

    After reaching the bottle, the drunken circled twice before falling to the ground in a daze, stiff and losing body temperature.

    After the idiot bug was completely solved, the students heaved a sigh of relief. Seeing the professor of the medical department and the young female Alpha relax, they inevitably had a lot of whispers.

    "It's Senior Sister Shen, ah, ah, so handsome!"

    "I was scared to death, but fortunately, Senior Sister Shen came here quickly, otherwise I might not know what this place will be like."