Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    After Pei Sheng smashed Shen Shubai's head, he was completely exhausted. He fell limply on the ground along the wall, flinched, his lips trembled slightly and looked at Shen Shubai. Seeing that she hadn't fainted, his heart gradually became cold, and he felt a sense of fear clenched His nerves and consciousness were constantly pulling, and his body was burning like a furnace.

    He craves Alpha's pheromones, craves hugs, craves touch.

    But rationality and stubbornness prevailed, his forehead was covered with cold sweat, and he stared at her, not daring to relax.

    He struggled to grab a piece of broken porcelain on the ground, his fingers couldn't even clenched it tightly, as if it was about to slip down the next moment, but he stubbornly wanted to build up layers of protection.

    Shen Shubai glanced at him, his eyes went dark and he was completely dizzy.

    "Kang Dang" fell to the ground, unconscious.

    Pei Sheng heaved a sigh of relief, but he could smell the rum pheromone that gradually diffused from Alpha a few steps away.

    Alpha and Omega with a high degree of matching, the pheromones of both sides are fatally attractive, but at this moment he is extremely eager for pheromone appeasement, which makes him almost instinctively want to get closer, but at the same time, as a medical student, he knows too well that if he smells Once, I want to smell it twice.

    In his current situation, Shen Shubai became the dangerous one instead.

    His consciousness was torn more and more violently, smelling the smell of rum and getting dizzy, he didn't have time to think about it, he grabbed the broken porcelain and scratched it towards his arm.

    The severe pain made his nerves gather again, and his whole body was in severe pain. He leaned on the wall and walked weakly towards the bathroom. Every two steps he took, his legs trembled. He finally entered the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the spray.

    The cold water dripped down, and he sat on the ground with his back against the wall as if lifeless, the cold liquid slapping his body was extremely uncomfortable.

    As the cold water invaded, the tingling all over his body became more intense, and every nerve seemed to be stretched. He curled up on the ground and hummed, closing his eyes and hoping to get through it quickly.

    Does Alpha still want him? Will Alpha just... give him up?

    He was not sure, and he was afraid.

    I don't know how long it took, his body fluctuated from hot to cold, he was ups and downs like falling into hell, thinking that Shijing might not want him anymore, he folded his arms and cried in a low voice.

    "Bang." The

    bathroom door was knocked open.

    Pei Sheng was startled by the shock in the room, and weakly opened his eyes to see the loosely dressed Alpha through the hazy mist.

    Shi Jing stepped on the aircraft and broke into Pei Sheng's boudoir, and smelled the strong lime smell all over the room, almost knocked her out, shook her head, and muttered inwardly.

    But when she saw Shen Shubai fell to the ground after being hit on the head, and she was still exuding the pheromone smell of the susceptible period, she knew that she had been tricked by Pei Yan, secretly thinking that Pei Yan was really not a good person.

    There was rattling noise in the bathroom, she was afraid that Pei Sheng would do something stupid in it, so she kicked it away and rushed in.

    Unexpectedly, when he entered the door, he saw the lively and playful little kitten in the past, but now he was shivering on the ground like a drowned rat, with cold water splashing on him, whimpering softly, making people put out all the fire after hearing it, and feeling distressed at the tip of his heart.