Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Time Scene Shen Yun. ·

    Before he had gone a few steps, someone beside Pei Sheng hurriedly walked over and grabbed his hand.

    Pei Sheng raised his eyes and bumped into those calm, cold and reproachful eyes. The harsh and powerful aura made him feel uncomfortable, and for some reason, when Alpha grabbed his wrist, his back seemed to be crawled up by caterpillars. As if, he curled his lips and smiled coldly, squinted his eyes and said, "So it's Senior Sister Shen."

    "Let's talk." Shen Shubai spoke in an irrefutable command tone, seeing his brows were pale and his lips were smiling, he didn't refute. She looked up at the stunned Kinsey, calmed down and said, "Just for a while, it won't be too long."

    "Sister Shen... Senior Sister Shen?" Jin Saisai couldn't believe it, and immediately became elated. With a grin, she pushed Pei Sheng and urged, "Okay, okay, you guys have a good chat! Sheng Sheng is really amazing, you guys talk slowly!

    " Say you can't pass the exam? With Shen Shubai as a friend, if she speaks kind words in the laboratory, even if she doesn't perform well, she might be able to turn things around.

    Shen Shubai walked quickly towards the nearby empty research room, causing Pei Sheng to stagger along behind.

    As soon as he entered the door, Pei Sheng rubbed his wrist that was scratched and hurt, his eyes were dim, and he leaned on the study table with his chest folded and looked at Shen Shubai, who was brows, and said with a smile: "I know what you want to talk about? Why would you want to talk about me as an Omega?" Interview assistant? Or talk about an Omega and you should stay at home to help your husband and children, please Alpha, or, talk about when you and I will get married?"

    "Huh? My fiancé?"

    He bit the word "fiance" very hard .

    If it wasn't that Pei Yan wanted to marry Shen Yu at the beginning, it was because Shen Shubai said that he didn't like medical students, but the kind of big lady who was gentle and virtuous, and became the head of the house after marriage. He wouldn't be the first time Having doubts about the medical staff and himself, it seemed that he shattered his proud hopes all at once.

    Since he was a child, he hoped to become a doctor who saves lives and heals the wounded. He finally got admitted to the Medical Department of the Imperial School, and he was better than an Alpha medical student, but he was completely rejected because of Shen Shubai's one sentence, and by the way, he was rejected as Pei Sheng!

    Shen Shubai looked at him in silence for a moment, read a bit of sarcasm from those beautiful eyes, frowned slightly, "Sheng Sheng, stop messing around."

    She had only met this fiancé twice, and she remembered him as docile. She has a well-behaved appearance, and her speech is no different from that of Xie Yuhua, the kind that will least cause her trouble. But listening to his sharp answers to questions in the examination room, and listening to his hidden needles at the moment, it seems like a child who is angry and wants to attract his attention.

    "Why did I make a fuss?" Pei Sheng raised his eyebrows, and exerted a faint force on his fingers, but the smile on his face grew stronger.

    "You were chasing after time scenes at school, and there was a lot of trouble." Shen Shubai frowned, giving the greatest tolerance as if looking at a misbehaving child. Seeing him, he paused slightly and said, "Time scenes don't like you, you just You want to get my attention, you know I don't like Omega on the operating table, but it's me who came to the assessment this time, isn't that why you are expressing dissatisfaction with me? You think I don't care about you enough."