Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Deadly Vines. ·

    The moment the prison trembled, Yu Jing stopped and heard Shen Siling's cry for help with keen ears.

    Immediately afterwards, the front and rear manhole covers were overturned by green tentacles, thick and terrifying vines rushed up from the sewer, rustling against the wall, some entered the prison and directly tied up the prisoners, and some directly attacked the prison guards He Yu Jing and others attacked, and there were sharp teeth growing on the thick trunk.

    "Ah! Help!"

    "What is this?"

    "Run!!"

    "Let me out!! Please!"

    "..." The

    woman in sunglasses and the burly man sensed something was wrong, and almost subconsciously grabbed Yu Jing's arm, Leaving this ghostly place as quickly as possible, they both pulled out the laser swords at their waists and said in unison: "Go!"

    Yu Jing followed the order and took a step forward, and Shen Siling's voice calling for help was heard from a distance, which made her stop. Any hesitation broke free from the shackles, turned around and split the vines rushing towards her like a gust of wind, a shuttle-like weapon in his hand turned into a sharp long sword at a speed visible to the naked eye, and rushed straight towards the surging vines. past.

    "857!" The woman in sunglasses exclaimed, wanting to stop her, as if she didn't expect 857 to turn around and run away.

    At this time, she cut off a few thick vines neatly, her hair was bitten by the vines, and the thick black hair fell off, revealing the long white and messy hair, and a faint mark was scratched by the sharp blade on her face, revealing bright red blood.

    It was Gu Ling, the deputy head of Atlanta's number one star bandit group!

    She stroked the blood on her face, gritted her molars, and a bit of violent hatred flashed in her eyes. Looking at the vines flying all over the sky, the murderous aura instantly permeated the corridor, "Damn

    it!" She should touch her face!

    The burly man who came with her was the head of the group, Qing Ye, who took off his obstructive sunglasses and cut off many vines.

    The vines in the sewer seemed to come out continuously, completely occupying the corridor in a few breaths, countless screams and panic echoed in the prison, and the smell of blood permeated everywhere.

    Some prisoners were entangled in vines and couldn't move, wailing in pain.

    In less than half a minute, he was eaten by carnivorous vines, leaving nothing but bitterness.

    And those vines seemed to have not eaten for a long time, and the hunger forced them to frantically look for the next target.

    Yu Jing killed the vines with a long sword at an extremely fast speed, and ran to the source of the sound like the wind. Seeing that several vines were about to rush towards Shen Siling, she rushed up and cut off more than a dozen vines, and immediately felt the pain. The trembling Shen Siling pulled up from the ground and carried it directly on his back.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Shen Siling's expected gnawing flesh and blood did not come, and at the critical moment, he did not expect Yu Jing to rush to rescue him, and lay down on Alpha's back in a burst of confusion, looking at the menacing vines that entangled him, frightened. There was cold sweat on his forehead, and his crying became quieter.