Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is kinda sexy.

    "Tick tock." A text message came from the phone.

    [I have invited Aunt Huo to your house for dinner next Saturday, go home early——Pei Yan]

    Pei Yan, the chairman of Pei's Technology Group.

    On the Empire Rich List, he ranks sixty-eight. He has dominated the shopping malls for several years. No matter what field he has to give him some face, since he took over the Pei Group for more than ten years, he has turned the once obscure consortium into an empire. A hot company, is a very skilled businessman.

    Also, Pei Sheng's father.

    This text message looks like it was sent in groups. It was not only sent to Pei Sheng, but also to elder brother Pei Xian and younger sister Pei Tang.

    Pei Sheng saw that his father mentioned that woman for three quarters of the short message, and the remaining four words seemed cold and glaring. A few undercurrents flashed in his eyes, he held the phone tightly, and his face became extremely ugly. , snorted lightly: "It's been a long time since we've been divorced, and I can't help but want to enter the house."

    He turned off his phone and left the community, picked a familiar restaurant nearby to pack, the glands in the back of his neck were slightly tingling, it was good Now it's not serious.

    The area near the school is bustling and noisy. There are all kinds of food, small vendors and restaurants with higher grades. Pei Shengjin's restaurant is called "Shang Ke Shi", which has a good reputation and spends 600 star coins per capita. At the beginning, ordinary students will not choose this place in the same field.

    After ordering, the clerk asked him to sit down at will and wait.

    "Hey, isn't this our school girl Pei Sheng? Why do you come to eat in such a shabby little restaurant?" Just as

    Pei Sheng was about to take a seat in the corner, there was a slightly mocking and joking voice behind him, and it was not hard to hear that he was full of malice. .

    Pei Sheng stood up straight, turned around and saw a female Alpha coming down from the second floor.

    I saw the person walking down step by step with a toothpick in her mouth and copying her hands. The command combat uniform was loose on her body, looking cynical and world-weary. It sounded, her hair was thick and thick piercing the air, like a sea urchin, with double eagle eyes hanging under the single eyelid, she looked very intimidating.

    This person is Gu Liu, a repeat student in the command department. After staying for three years, he failed to graduate and get a certificate in the command department.

    In the school, with old qualifications and a group of unmotivated repeaters, he gradually became the boss of a small group, and he was regarded as a difficult bully in the school.

    Last year, Gu Liu came to the medical department to court him frequently, but after he rejected her, she became furious every time she met.

    Behind her, there was also the Alpha who commanded the flow.

    Pei Sheng was in a terrible mood.

    One is that the scene has not been settled, and we are still considering whether to continue to implement the plan.

    The second is that the women raised by his father are going to come in to be his stepmother, and his mother is still being tortured in the mental hospital right now.

    Before and after the estrus period, Omega's temper is either stinky to the sky, or soft to the bottom.

    And precisely at this moment, Pei Sheng was too lazy to play the obedient card to Gu Liu, and smiled angrily with his chest in his arms: "Why, Senior Gu also went to this shabby little restaurant to eat?