Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Three people doing laundry. ·

    Pei Sheng met Shen Siling downstairs.

    Even though he had only seen him twice, he recognized him at a glance. Because he was Shen Shubai's younger brother, he thought about avoiding him, but he saw the magic vine brooch pinned to his chest from a distance. What a change, Shi Jing never expected that Shi Jing would give the magic vine to Shen Siling!

    The two looked at each other downstairs, and looked at each other secretly.

    When the rivals in love met, they were extremely jealous, and they were full of gunpowder without saying a word, and they walked upstairs to the dormitory at the same time.

    When walking, the footsteps unknowingly follow the side and speed up.

    It's like a walking competition, during which time they tacitly don't give the other party a look, and look straight ahead on the road.

    Shen Siling was the first to arrive at the door of the Shijing Dormitory. He couldn't wait to knock on the door, turned around and grinned at Pei Sheng, his eyes full of pride.

    Pei Sheng raised his eyebrows, and after standing still at the door, he straightened his clothes slowly, calmly said: "Master Shen is here to see my sister."

    These words hit Shen Siling's pain point, he looked at the door with his chest in his arms, and hummed: "Correct me, it's not my sister, I'm here to see the scene."

    Pei Sheng pursed his thin lips, thinking sourly: Shi Jing, you really have a good brother!

    "Creak."

    As soon as the door opened, both of them smiled at the same time.

    "Why are you here?" When Shi Jingmin saw the brooch on Siling's chest, his scalp went numb.

    She glanced at Pei Sheng guilty, and was secretly relieved to see that he was full of smiles and showed no sign of anger.

    "Come and see you." Shen Siling gritted his teeth with a smile, "Aren't you welcome?"

    Shi Jing laughed, and met his destructive eyes and said: "Welcome."

    He lost his temper again.

    "What about you?" She avoided his gaze, and looked at her little boyfriend with a little more tenderness in her eyes.

    If it wasn't for Shen Siling, maybe she would have hugged him right now, and she would be sticky for a while before talking, and right now, she would have nothing else to ask to hear her little boyfriend say that she misses her.

    Unexpectedly, Pei Sheng took a step forward, leaned forward and kissed her lips.

    He smiled like a flower: "Honey, you're so careless, of course I'm here to help you wash your clothes."

    Shen Siling stared, his cheeks flushed red: "!!!"

    How dare he kiss him! ?

    The kiss was caught off guard, and Omega sweetly called "Darling", causing waves in Shi Jing's heart, and he felt that Omega was jealous.

    She raised her eyebrows, her mood improved strangely, and the corners of her lips curled slightly: "Come in."

    Pei Sheng secretly glanced at Shen Siling who was staring stiffly, walked in the door with small steps, glanced at the clean and tidy dormitory, and smiled meaning more concentrated.

    The messy things from last time are all gone, and even the dust is rarely seen, which is completely two extremes from what I saw last time.

    Sure enough, Alpha spent a lot of effort trying to scare him away.