Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Mutated Plants. ·

    Nadano Prison.

    A military maglev vehicle with the imperial flag on it set off wind and sand in the desert, and stopped at the gate of the towering and dull prison.

    Many prison guards stationed in the prison secretly glimpsed the flag on the car, and knew that another big man was coming, probably for the No. 857 humanoid weapon imprisoned in the depths.

    The car door opened with a "click", a foot in military boots landed on the dry sand, and a female Alpha in military uniform stepped out from inside. Her neat hair was neatly arranged, and the rank of colonel was embroidered on the epaulets. There are dark sunglasses on the bridge of the nose, almost covering a third of his appearance.

    The prison guard recognized the person at a glance, but he was the deputy commander who was escorting the No. 857 humanoid weapon.

    At this time, the co-pilot of the military vehicle came down again, a burly male Alpha, exuding a harsh and rough aura.

    His dark skin exudes a wild charm everywhere, and his muscles are bulging out of his general uniform, full of a sense of strength and oppression. If he didn't wear sunglasses on his face, his eyes would be even more terrifying.

    At first glance, he is not easy to mess with.

    The two walked towards the prison door one after the other, waving their hands loosely, not like professionally trained imperial soldiers.

    The woman in sunglasses walked up to the prison guard, took out her ID from her breast pocket and handed it to the guard, "Deputy Commander of the First Command." The

    prison guard hadn't looked at the ID photo carefully, but it was taken away by the other party in two seconds, but After all, they had met the deputy commander at the time, raised their eyes and recognized that the person in front of them was no different from what they saw last time, but the voice seemed hoarse and deep, as if they had caught a cold.

    "Salute!" The prison guard didn't have time to think about it, and didn't dare to raise his glasses to ask the deputy commander, so he hurriedly saluted.

    The corners of the girl's lips curled up slightly, and she raised her foot to walk into the prison.

    The burly man behind was stopped by the prison guard and asked to show his ID.

    The woman in the sunglasses turned her head, and the corner of her lips twitched slightly, "He is my adjutant."

    "But Deputy Commander Shi, this is the rule..." The prison guard was quite embarrassed.

    A chill flashed across the piercing eyes of the burly man under the sunglasses, and he said in a neutral voice, "I forgot to bring it."

    Immediately, there was a stalemate.

    Just when the prison guards were in trouble, the second military magnetic levitation vehicle stopped not far away in the wind and sand. The man in the passenger seat jumped out of the car. When he saw the woman in sunglasses from a distance, he ran over and shouted: "Time scene, time scene! Why didn't you wait for me! I've been chasing you for a long time." The

    girl in the sunglasses frowned almost imperceptibly, and replied lightly, "Yeah."

    Shen Siling pursed his lips when he saw that she was ignoring him. Grabbing her wrist, he said: "You came to see Yu Jing, you have a conscience, you don't even know how serious her injury is, but fortunately, I came to see her for you, and bandaged her by the way!