Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Let's pooh.

    "You look good too." Pei Sheng looked at the female Alpha who was less than one meter away from him. He was uncomfortable with the hooligan whistle and fierce eyes. He handed it over and said sincerely, "I've been paying attention to you for a long time, can you date me?"

    Shi Jing raised one corner of his lips, staring at him with a half-smile.

    It's not that I haven't received Omega's confession before, but most of the eyes are evasive and I dare not look at her more. The person in front of me is interesting. Those peach eyes seem to be inexperienced, and I don't hide my liking for her. Reserved and bold blend together , appear presumptuous.

    As soon as the words came out, the Alphas in the classroom began to discuss in twos and threes, and heard mixed feelings from the top student in the medical department expressing affectionately to the good-for-nothing punk.

    "Nowhere is the time scene worthy of Pei Sheng. This is too disparate. I thought it was a fake when it was rumored fiercely before. Today I heard Pei Sheng's confession with my own ears. I don't know if I am blind or he is blind. Already !"

    "Top students in the medical department fell in love with mecha department waste wood, really... I don't dare to write fairy tales like this."

    "The school grass does not even look at the time. What kind of person is it? I have been here for two years in a row If you fail a course, you can’t look at anything except for a better face.”

    “It’s insulting to waste when you say it’s trash, and it’s insulting to salty fish when you say it’s salted fish. Young master, this wave is really atmospheric, I feel ashamed."

    "Last year, Shi Jing was very ambiguous with an Omega, and that Omega is covered with famous brands, who knows if Shi Jing is special to others Relationship."

    "Don't talk nonsense, which Alpha would be so brazen and have no place to ask Omega to take care of you..."

    "..." For

    a long time, the students discussed without paying attention to the volume, some were jealous when they were about to fly to the branches and become phoenixes, some were pure Those who hate the grassroots are favored by the school grass, there are those who completely hate the time scene and are ignorant, and some are purely sabotage and are not used to the time scene. Every word you say and I am stunned are pouring dirty water on Shi Jing .

    Although the words were sharp, Shi Jing seemed not to have heard them. He folded his chest and lowered his eyes and looked at the hands holding the lunch box with great interest. The fingers of those hands were as white as onion roots, and they were wrapped around the lunch box with sharp joints. Not rough, but looks very dexterous. There is a small cinnabar mole on the side of the ring finger of the right hand, which is sexy and seductive.

    This is a pair of extremely beautiful hands, the only shortcoming is probably that they are too soft, as if they will shatter when squeezed.

    Shi Jing has an unknown hobby, she likes people with nice fingers.

    There are very few hands that can catch her eyes, but this is the first time she has seen a charming and sexy hand.

    This Pei Sheng is an obedient card, his slender figure looks fragile, it's really not that she likes it, but it's a pity for these hands.

    "I'm sorry, we're not suitable." Shi Jing let his gaze escape from those plain hands, and looked up at Pei Sheng's deer-like eyes.

    Unexpectedly, Pei Sheng took a step forward with the lunch box in his arms and when she didn't react in time, he kissed her on the cheek quickly, took a step back quickly and stood like a pine tree, smiling at her, as if waiting for her to say something like.