Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Alpha Choice. ·

    After digging for an hour, the sound of metal colliding and breaking came from the keyhole.

    I don't know who came, she hurriedly stuffed the tools under the bed, adjusted her posture and sat on the bed, panting lightly and looking at the slowly opened door.

    The person who came was Mrs. Shen, surnamed Cen and named Huan.

    Shi Jing had to call mother.

    Different from Shen Shuan who is strict and harsh, Cen Huan is gentle and amiable, born in a famous family, running the entire Shen family, educating children, taking care of her husband, and relieved Shen Shun of many worries in the house. He was able to stabilize the Shen family very well, preventing foreign enemies from spying on him, and did not hinder Shen Zhen.

    To Shi Jing, Shen Siling and Shen Shubai, she is a good mother.

    In the entire circle of celebrity wives, she has received a lot of praise for her virtuous housekeeping, so many people use her as the standard for Alphas to choose Omega.

    When Shi Jing saw her for the first time, the elegantly dressed lady smiled slightly, looked down at her tenderly, and reached out to wipe the dirt on her cheek.

    At that time when Shi Jing came out of the slums, the old clothes were patched one after another, his eyes were full of rebelliousness, when he saw her, he seemed to see a fairy, when he stretched out his clean, elegant, and clean hands, there was a kind of kindness. Afraid of dirtying each other's minds.

    This made Shi Jing shrink his neck, feeling a little ashamed rarely.

    However, Cen Huan didn't dislike her. He wiped the dirt on his cheeks with a handkerchief and said with a smile, "You Alphas are really too. This child is so small, and I don't even know how to wash her up when I bring her back. You take care of her like this." Human?"

    Shen Tuo touched his nose, coughed dryly and said in embarrassment, "Isn't this about you?"

    Alpha has already habitually attributed many things to Omega, and doesn't think there is any problem.

    Cen Huan treated her very well.

    It was also very good, the person she least wanted to see.

    Shi Jing pursed his thin lips, hesitated to speak, and finally called softly: "Mom."

    Cen Huan came in with a food box in his hand, closed the door, put the food box on the low coffee table, The dazed light shone on her rather worried face, and she sat on the bed next to Shi Jing with a slight bow, opened the food box, took out the food inside and put it on the coffee table, and took out the gauze she secretly brought from the bottom The potion was taken out, and with a sad look in his eyes, he asked Shi Jing,

    "Does it still hurt?"

    Shi Jing said lightly, "It doesn't hurt.

    " The hand that had grasped Shijing rolled up his sleeves, smelling a faint smell of alcohol, and doubts flashed in his eyes.

    "I've already been prescribed medicine." Shi Jing said without opening his eyes.

    She is not afraid of Shen Shuo's whip, she is afraid of Cen Huan's gentle blade.

    "Eat something first, it's all your favorite food." Cen Huan handed her the rice bowl and chopsticks, and smiled softly.

    Shi Jing hesitated for a moment, he couldn't resist Cen Huan's gentleness, took the bowl and chopsticks, and didn't want to refuse her kindness, he began to eat in small bites, but his thoughts were in a mess, every mouthful of food was like the last meal on the execution ground like.