Chapter 43

Chapter 43 is the end of the text. ·

    The annual All-Star Youth Mecha Competition has begun.

    For this competition, the Mech Department of the Imperial School was extremely busy, from the dean to the students, and in order to arrange the president, a series of performances were in training.

    Finally, the All-Star Youth Mecha Competition officially opened.

    The program for the opening ceremony, which had been arranged for a long time, started slowly. Since it was an all-star competition, several OMEGA students from the Department of Performance were invited to perform the program. The performance of the students from the Department of Performance was better than the rehearsal, almost perfect.

    On the wide arena, the professional commentary voice of the instructor with small glasses sounded, and the young mecha players sent from various planets began to slowly enter the arena, and the leader of the team walked across the arena holding a flag.     One after another, the youth mecha teams slowly walked across the arena, bursting into warm applause and welcome from time to time. As the captain of the mecha youth participating teams, she was holding a flag and preparing to enter the arena. She was dressed in white and blue stripes Hearing the mecha-type battle suit, he listened to the cheerful introduction of the little glasses instructor, and his toes tapped to the ground.     "Next, Shi Jing from the Mecha Department     will lead the youngest mecha masters of the Imperial School into the arena. They represent publicity, stability, and restraint." .     "The captain of this team, Shi Jing, is Shen Yun, the champion of the Youth Mecha Competition the year before last. I remember she was the best when she won the championship the year before last..."     Another commentator joked: "That's not true, at that time Shen Yun Yun wore a mask and easily won the championship and disappeared. Many schools expected her to join, but she rejected them all. If there were no restrictions on the youth mecha competition, she could still participate once...     " Jing didn't know that her underwear had been stripped off, holding a flag and walking forward from Shanruliu, she faintly started to have a headache.     During the mecha competition the year before last, she and Qin You entered the arena because they thought it was fun. Qin You ran away halfway through the game. The mask passed five levels and cut six generals to win the championship.

    The prize money was won, and Shen Yun's name remained in the first place in the youth competition.

    According to the rules formulated by the competition, those who have won the championship will no longer be able to participate in the competition.

    So the little glasses instructor came to ask her to participate in the mecha competition, so she naturally couldn't agree.

    At this moment, Shi Jing was really grabbing the ground with his toes.

    This youth mech competition was broadcast live across the planet, and there were quite a few people who watched it. Many people just watched the high-quality OMEGA of the Imperial School online.

    You must know that the champion of the mech competition is at the top of the list every year. In previous years, the gap between the champion and the runner-up was very small, but Shen Yun, as the champion the year before last, really reached the final with a single ride.

    Later, the media wanted to find someone to interview, but they couldn't find anyone.

    As soon as I heard the commentator talking calmly and implicitly proudly, the pot exploded immediately.

    [Shen Yun? ? ? what's the situation? The champion of the year before last? ]

    [Wait for me to check! ]