four

The sun hits on my eyes, making me groan and turn around so it doesn't bother me anymore and i can continue sleeping, but then ''Morning drunkie!'' my door flys open and hits my wall ''go awayy jackson'' i yell to him as i throw my pillow at him ''No it's 1pm now get up'' i slowly open my eyes, if look could kill he would be dead already ''no it's not'' i grab my phone and look, yep 1pm ''now get up and come eat with us'' he says before leaving. I groan before getting up, i try to look for pants but all is dirty, i shrug and walk downstair only wearing underwear and the t-shirt. As i walk into kitchen i see food on the table and also someone ''you still here?'' i ask confused as i stare at jenna ''yeah i'm going to take her back to home after this'' he points at the food, i nod before sitting down.

After eating the food my brothers wanted to do dishes, which was weird but i shrugged it off and went to in living room. As i watch TV i feel someone sitting next to me, i don't even need to look who it was ''do you remember anything from yesterday'' she whispers to me, not wanting my brothers hear ''what?'' i look at her confused, did i do something? ''you don't really remember?'' she asks again, i take some time to think ''i remember going to the party and getting home, what did i do?'' i notice her looking at the kitchen before coming closer to me ''you don't really remember sitting on my lap''

i cover my face with my hands i did not do that right? ''you are lying'' i whisper, not daring to look at her ''oh you did'' she rests her hand on my thigh, trying to look for my eyes ''if you are so desperate for me, just ask'' she grabs my chin and forces me to face her ''i thought you hate me, bathroom girl'' she thightens her grip on my chin ''hate is strong word honey, but you are not my favorite person either'' i don't know what this feel is in my stomach, it feels weird... ''thanks, but i don't want you i'm not into girls really'' i give her small smile ''you can always try plus i think you are already good at it''

Before i could ask anything, my brother interrupt us by sitting between us ''what are you girls talking about, boys?''  i make eye contact with jenna before shaking my head ''nothing really'' i get up and walk outside needing some fresh air after that. I really don't know what is happening to me, i have dated few guys but they NEVER made me feel like this, am i starting to like her?

As i lie down on the grass staring at the blue sky, i hear the front door opening revealing Jack and Jenna, probably taking her home now, good i guess ''do you think it's good idea to wear white shirt and lie on the grass?'' I hear female voice ask, i don't look at her ''it's just a shirt'' ''you are lying on dog pee'' i take a moment to register what i heard before getting up faster than mens come ''WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY EARLIER'' I yell as i look at the spot, yep i see some yellow ''you need glasses if you didn't see that'' i hear them laugh at me, i groan as i walk back inside to take a shower.

I like listening music, it makes me feel comfortable and sometimes you can forgot everything else. it's my favorite thing to do after shower, right now i'm playing Avril Lavigne's song Complicated on my JBL speaker , ugh i love it. I dance to the music while drying my hair. ''Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?'' i start singing with the music, of course i remember all the lyrics.

I grab my hairbrush pretenting it to be a mic ''I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else get me frust-'' i sing my soul out, when i turn around to face the door, i see my mother standing there ''MOM'' I throw the hairbrush on my bed and stand straight ''you have always been a good dancer'' i turn the music off so i can hear her ''i'm not like you mom'' before my mother became a police officer, she used to dance a lot she has been dancing in few music videos too.

She chuckles as she takes a seat on my bed, i sit down next to her ''i'm not trying to turn you into mini me'' i give her a small smile, seeing her smile to drop ''is everything okay honey?'' she asks worried ''no it's nothing like that, um what did you feel when you met dad?'' i look at my hands before taking deep breath and lift my head up to look at my mother ''it felt amazing, did you know i met your father when i was pulling him over for speeding, he tried to charm me so that i wouldn't give him a ticket of course i did, but it felt different i got this feeling on my stomach which i never got with other guys, why are you asking honey?'' she grabs my hand and looks carefully at me

''I just wanted to know'' i whisper as i try to think ''did you meet someone?'' ''not really but i got weird feeling on my stomach'' i look at our hands, i start playing with her rings it makes me relax little bit ''who is he?'' i slowly lift my head up to look at my mother ''it's not he'' i whisper scared ''okay then who is she, you don't have to tell me if you are not ready'' i shook my head as i feel tears coming to my eyes ''i'm not ready to tell, i'm not sure about it yet i'm confused mom'' i feel tear dropping from my eye down to my cheek ''it's okay to take time to really know yourself, i did too when i was in high school i was dating this popular girl, i was confused too and i tried it'' she wipes my tear off my cheek and looks at me.

''I'm proud of you y/n, be yourself it's okay take some time and when you are ready, do it'' i hug my mother ''thank you'' i whisper to her as tears starts coming from my eyes.