fourty-six

The room is full of bridesmaids wearing a light colored dresses. You are wearing light blue. ''I can't do this'' Amanda panics in her white wedding dress. The wedding is in a remote location, there is forest around and the seremony will be outside. She got the idea from Twilight, her favorite movie.

''Yes you can, you have wanted this so long. Don't be a bitch and marry the man you love'' one of the bridemaids tells her. ''If you leave my brother to the altar, i will kill you'' she takes deep breath before nodding, telling she is ready.

You look through the window where you can see how everybody is on their seats. How your brother is waiting ''No looking'' you tell Amanda as she tried to look too. You walk downstairs, first the bridesmaids go then Amanda will come.

The wooden double door opens, the first one goes then second one. Lucia goes before you, with a deep breath you walk out. Jenna is sitting with your father and others in the front row. She turns to look at you.

You make eye contact with her and wink to her before you go to your spot. Everybody stands up when Amanda walks out with her father, with your side eye you notice how Jack cries, you try your best not to laugh. Amanda gives you the flower bouquet before she stands next to Jack.

After the long speech about them being there for each other to the day they die and saying i do, you make your way to Jenna ''did i tell you how good you look in this suit'' your hand wraps around her tie ''you should look at the mirror cara mia''

You roll your eyes to her before walking to the other side of the house where is the huge terrace where the wedding reception will be. You sit on one of the tables before Jenna joins with you. People give them a speech, about how they are happy that they met each other and embarrassing memories.

''You should give a speech'' Lucia tells you. You aren't good at those things ''i don't think i need to'' Jackson takes your hand ''let's give together'' you give Jenna a help look before he pulls you up and drags you with him to the small stage.

''Firstly i wanna say that we aren't good at giving speech obviously'' Jackson starts, you awkwardly stand next to him. You try to listen him as he says something, honestly you are only thinking about leaving back to Jenna.

Suddenly you get pulled in front of the microphone, you look at Jackson who leaves you alone ''uh thank you very much Jackson for forcing me to do this'' He gives you a thumbs up ''It wasn't surprise to me when Amanda told me that this lovely couple is getting married. Since when i can remember my best friend has been drooling over my big brother'' people chuckle little bit

''I remember this one night when i woke up middle of night of Amanda sleep talking about my brother, i was little bit traumatised about it. I told you to keep your hands away from my brother but i'm glad that you didn't listen to me because you guys are made for each other'' you say something that comes to your mind.

You walk back to the table, you slap Jackson's head before sitting down next to Jenna. After the speeches the food is served, Jenna insisted to get your food not wanting you to burden yourself. When the plate comes in front of you, you dig in. You have been more hungry, you wake up middle of the night to eat.

''So are you going back to army?'' you ask from Jackson while eating the delicious food ''No we are going to stay in New York and i will go back to college to continue my degree'' he tells you as he looks at Lucia.

''That's nice to hear, maybe i should move to New York too'' You notice both of them quickly looking at Jenna before you ''Maybe you will'' Lucia says with a smile. After everybody has eaten the food it's time to watch the lovely couple to dance.

You roll your eyes when the Thousand Years starts playing when Amanda and Jack starts dancing. Jenna takes your hand which makes you turn your head towards her. Her thumb caress your hand.

The last six months with Jenna has been amazing. She has been taking care of you and just loving you with her whole heart. There hasn't been any distractions since the last time, just you and her. You wish that the life would be forever long.

''May i have a dance with you?'' Jack comes to you, stretch out his hand ''Only if you don't step on my leg'' he drags you to the dance floor before wrapping your hands around his neck and his lays on your waist. ''I'm happy for you'' you whisper to him.

''It's our lucky day today'' you raise a brow to him, what does he mean? But Amanda's voice makes you forget it ''It's time to throw the bouquet'' Usually all the single womens go there, but Amanda told all who aren't married to go.

Slowly you make your way to there, Lucia gives you a wink which makes you more confused. Amanda is little bit away from the group, the bouquet on her hands. You notice how the all womens are getting away from you before Amanda turns around and hands you the bouquet.

''Don't question it'' she whispers to you as you hold the bouquet, you look at Jenna who is only smiling to you. ''You should go to her'' you do what she tells you, Jenna strecth out her hand ''Can i show you something?'' you give her a nod.

She made you to go into the car before she started driving away from the wedding. You have been trying for the past forty minutes ask where is she taking you, the wedding wasn't ending. The main road turned into a private one, you look throught the window to the darkness.

A house comes to your view, there is lake behind the house. It's white two story house, mix of modern and old house. Just like you have always dreamed of. There is a path to the house, the path is alight with candles.

She opens your door and helps you out. She takes your hand before walking along the path towards the house. You observe the surrondigs, there isn't another house close by. As you come in front of the house, there is even more candles which makes heart.

''What's going on Jenna?'' you walk in front of her ''this is ours'' she tells you, you furrow your brows ''what do you mean?'' you ask confused ''Well it's not quite finished, there is still missing some floor but it's ours''

''I know you have been dreaming of moving to New York. Well this isn't quite in New York but it's only 30 minutes drive to there'' You hear something behind you, you turn around and see Jenna on her one knee.

''I love you so much, i can't think life without you. There wouldn't be a life. I want to be with you rest of my life'' She takes a black box from her pocket before opening it. ''Would you like to be my wife?''

You stare at the ring, shocked. Your heart is beating fastly, feeling like it would explode soon. ''Yes'' you tell her ''really?'' she gets up from the ground ''Yes dumbass'' she pulls you into kiss before putting the ring on your finger.

''I'm sorry this could have been more romantic'' You chuckle before pecking her lips ''this was perfect, well it did confuse me why Amanda gave me the bouquet'' she tugs some of your hair behind the ear but not too much.

''They told me i could propose you there but it's their wedding and besides i wanted to show you this'' All the trips to New York has been because of this. Planning the house. ''I love it'' her hands goes on your waist.

''You haven't seen what it looks from inside'' she points out ''i don't need to because whatever you do, i love it'' she looks at her watch before looking into your eyes ''should we go back'' she asks ''i want to take embarrassing videos of them''