thirty-eight

''What's up bitch'' she hugs you, almost crushing you. ''What?'' you ask confused why she is there ''i have to make sure that you don't lay all days on bed after what happened'' she looks at you from toes to your hair ''did your boobs get bigger'' her hands cups your boobs before you slap them away.

''You are just jealous because you have grandma boobs'' you point out, Jenna rolls her eyes to both of you ''weirdos'' she says before leaving you guys alone as she goes to her bedroom. ''Your lovely brother and your nephew send hi to you'' you follow her to the couch and sit down next to her.

''Does Jenna have alcohol'' Amanda asks, you bite your bottom lip ''we need drinks'' she gets up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. You follow her when she opens a cabinet ''Amanda'' you say but she doesn't hear ''i know she has somewhere..'' you roll your eyes before you snap your fingers twice ''Amanda''

She turns around confused to look at you ''what?'' she asks confused. ''I can't drink'' she slowly closes the cabinet door ''why?'' she tilts her head, you never have said no to alcohol. ''I am umm pregnant'' you say out loudly, she moves other side of the kitchen island coming next to you. ''Are you joking?'' she makes sure that this isn't one of your pranks.

You look at her into eyes, she looks like she saw a ghost. ''How? WHO?'' she brings her face closer to you after the 'who' question ''I- your grandpa yeah we had ghost sex'' you joke but she doesn't move a muscle. ''Jen-'' Amanda sprints to Jenna's bedroom, aggressively opening the door.

''Amanda!'' you run after her. When you arrive to the bedroom door, you see Amanda on top of Jenna who is laying on her bed ''thank you for making me 500 dollars richer'' she plants kiss on her cheek before she gets off of her. ''What?'' you ask confused, did she bet? ''Back in college i made bet with your brother that Jenna will get you eventually pregnant''

''How do you know about the dick'' you ask confused. ''Everybody knew when were in college that she had a ding dong helicopter down there'' Amanda states, you tilt your head as you look both of them ''wait- you made the bet in college, i was in California at the time and we didn't talk to each other'' you point out.

''Girl you were literally beg-'' Amanda's words gets cut off when you put your hand over her mouth ''just don't tell anybody that i am pregnant, i don't wanna give hopes if something bad happens'' you slowly take your hand off, letting her to speak if she wants to. ''Okay fine.... wait did it happen when you literally left me alone and promised that nothing sex things will not happen''

Jenna raises a eyebrow to you ''i uhh.. blame the one and half bottle of alcohol''

Amanda decided to sleep this night at Jenna's place on the couch, you decided not to tell her about what happened on that couch. In Jenna's bedroom you are sitting on the edge of her bed while she is bathroom probably jerking off and babies flies. ''she is snoring so loudly'' Jenna says when she comes out of the bathroom only wearing bra and shorts.

''She has always been snorer'' the matress sinks little bit when Jenna sits down on the other side of the bed. ''Was it bad idea to bring her here?'' your mouth curves into small smile as you turn to look at her ''no.. it was a good idea'' you quietly say as you get further in the bed. ''What's in your mind then'' her fingers touches your cheek, sending shivers through your body as she tugs some hair behind your ear.

''This whole day, i could have died'' her hand stops on your cheek ''but you didn't, you are here'' you shut your eyes as she caress your cheek ''every movement what we did could have been our last especially when they hold the gun against our heads'' you open your now watery eyes.