five

It has been few days since that talk with my mother. My head has been hurting by overthinking, i have tried to known myself better and because of that i have been avoiding her or when my family has talked about her. Right now it's tuesday and i'm at school, ready for my final class.

''Can you come to my place after school'' i ask amanda as i take my history book out of my locker. ''Yeah sure i haven't been there a while'' i give her small smile as the bell rings signaling students to go to classrooms.

Staring at the clock, sages slowly moving trying to focus at the teaching, history is sometimes boring it depends on the topic, now i don't even know what the teacher is talking about. ''Okay class i have a small project for you guys, i want you to choose either one of your parents and tell about them and their job'' how does this has to do anything with history? 

As the bell rings, i quickly grab my things and say bye to my teacher. I put my extra things to my locker before walking away to outside where i can see blondie waiting for me. ''what took you so long?'' i raise my eyebrow as i look at her.

We are walking to my place, we didn't get ride but it doesn't mind me it's nice weather and fresh air don't do harm for you. ''So..'' ''So?'' i repeat after her ''is the bathroom girl there'' i nod to her ''is that why you invited me?'' i shook my head before answering ''noo i just want to spend time with you and my mother wants to see you again'' she looks at me suspiciously but i shrug it off.

''Is anybody here'' i yell as i walk inside, knowing i saw my parents cars outside but i gotta make sure about it. We take our shoes and jackets off. I jump little bit as i hear door opening way too loudly and my mother runs to us faster than usain bolt ''AMANDA'' she yells and runs to her and almost hugs her to death, i cough little bit to get my mothers attention ''oh hi'' she says, my jaw almost drops on the floor ''i guess your mom likes me more'' amanda says and laughing with my mom.

''Just kidding come here'' my mother opens her arms and i hug her ''i'm starting to make dinner, you are staying right of course you are'' she points at amanda before leaving to kitchen ''come'' i walk to upstairs, amanda following me. As i reach to upstairs i quickly glance at left where my brothers rooms are, seeing Jack's room door open revealing Jenna who i guess heard someone walking upstairs, now making eye contact with me. I shook my head before walking into my room.

''Do you remember when you had Justin Bieber posters all over your walls'' i feel little embarrassed about that ''noo stopp don't remind me'' he had good songs okay ''well you had Shawn Mendes posters all over your wall AND you had Shawn Mendes sheets'' we laugh more almost dying before it gets silent again.

''Does it feel weird'' i turn my head towards her confused ''what do you mean'' i ask as i position myself better on my bed ''that she is here all the time'' i sigh silently as i put my hand on my face ''yeah little bit'' i answer honestly ''are they together, your brother and her'' ''i don't know why do you ask, you want her?'' a smirk comes to my face, but does they have something more than the project? ''Oh no i- i don't no'' she stutters, i put my hand on top of her hand ''you can tell me if you are gay'' she slaps my hand making me laugh little bit.

''Don't be mad with me okay'' i nod as i wait her to continue ''i think i have crush on your brother'' did i hear right?! ''what but you are with Sebastian'' i ask confused ''yeah well things haven't been great with us, i'm going to broke up with him'' i try to comfort her, i'm not best at it ''i can maybe ask him if he has anyone'' ''you are not mad at me?'' i shook my head trying not to laugh ''no of course not, to be honest i'm glad that you like him you guys would be cute couple''

''Thanks'' i give her small smile before getting up from my bed ''but you need someone'' i turn around to look at her ''i don't need anyone, i can always have one night stands'' i say as i open one of my drawers ''don't you want someone to care about you, love you, be with you all the time'' i stop doing what i was doing, i slowly close my drawer ''you like someone don't you?'' she asks.

''yeah i do maybe'' i sit back on my bed ''It's her right'' i raise my eyebrow at her ''how did yo-'' ''i know things'' she cuts me off ''yeah i don't know maybe i like her i don't know really i'm trying to know myself, please don't tell anyone only my mother knows about it'' i beg her, ready to get on my knees ''i'm not going to i know that feeling, remember when we were like 15 i had crush on you for a while''

''Oh that's why you were so weird'' she nods, i can't hold my laugh ''why are you laughing?'' she asks ''you are the one who put the love letter on my locker'' i start laughing more until my door opens revealing my mother ''girls the food is ready'' she says before leaving, i turn to look at amanda ''come on, i know you like my mothers foods''

''You guys sit down i will get the other because apparently they are deaf'' we sit down next to each other of course, i look at the table 5 plates? I know my father and Jackson aren't home because they went to the police station to do something i don't know ''Now sit down'' i hear as my mother comes to kitchen, jack and jenna following behind, i already forgot she was here.

I watch as they sit down, why did she sit down across from me. I look at Amanda who already looks at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes as my mother puts foods on the table. ''It's so quiet here'' my mother says as she sits down at the end of the table, between me and jenna. ''Then let's talk'' Jack says, i hope this will end fast.

''So Amanda tell me why didn't you visit here at summer break'' My mother asks, we all turn to look at her ''i was busy with my boyfriend'' she answers ''you have a boyfriend? what's his name?'' she asks again ''Sebastian but we are going to break up or i will break up with him soon'' my mother nods, ending that subject but oh boy i got a idea ''so jack how is your love life?'' i asks, i feel someone kicking my leg knowing dam well who it is ''uhm it's quiet i'm not seeing anyone or talking'' i nod as i got another idea ''what's your type?'' my brother looks confused at me but i only smile to him ''uhm blondes are nice'' ''What's yours then'' Amanda asks, if look could kill she would be dead already ''Guys with big dic-'' ''y/n'' my mother says. ''No talking about dicks at table'' i nod to her, before i continue eating i glance at jenna who is only smirking at me, fuck me.

''That food was bussin'' Amanda says as she ate her food, looking like she is going to explode soon ''i'm glad you liked it'' my mother says as she gets up and looks into the freezer ''no icecream'' she states ''we can go buy some i can drive'' my brothers suggest because my mother drank some wine she can't drive ''okay let's go then, you guys can clean the table and do the dishes'' i nod as i get up and start taking the plates ''oh can i come too!'' I look at amanda, that bitch ''yeah sure'' Jack answers ''Have fun!'' Amanda yells before they leave, i look at Jenna only giving her small smile.

I put left over food into the fridge, now starting to do the dishes ''you need help?'' i hear voice ask behind me ''yeah you can dry the plates and others'' she walks next to me and starts drying them. ''You have been avoiding me'' she states, i hoped that she wouldn't notice that ''what do you mean'' i asks like dumb ''you know what i'm talking about'' i clean the last plate, before giving it to her ''well i'm sorry'' i say as i dry my hands ''y/n can we just forget the past, the bathroom thing'' she puts the plate down and turns to look at me ''whatever'' i whisper to her, still staring at her ''why are you star-'' i put my hand behind her neck and crash our lips together. It feels amazing, she kiss me back as she puts her hands on my waist. When i register what i'm doing i pull back and look at her shocked.

Why did i do that.