eleven

;)

You put clean clothes on, you woke up about 10 minutes ago, it's 11am. Nothing really happened yesterday after you got back to inside you took a shower and when your body touched the bed, you fell asleep.

You walk out of the room while you brush your hair. You notice her door open, thinking she is awake. You walk to her door and slightly open it more, only to see empty room, the bed is made. You throw the hairbrush onto your bed before walking to downstairs expecting to see her there.

''Jenna?'' you asks when you don't see her nowhere. After checking almost every room which you have access to, you go to kitchen and notice that there is coffee ready in coffee maker and food on plate with a note saying that she went outside but made food for you, she didn't want to wake you up.

You put the note away and pour coffee for you, then taking the cup and plate and sit down to eat. After eating and looking through social media, you put the plate away and pour more coffee. You walk to one of the large open windows and look outside.

You notice a figure walking towards the house with basket full of firewood until it looks towards you, a smile comes to your face when you see it's Jenna. She disappears from your view, you walk away from the window and notice family pictures on top of the fireplace.

''Hi'' the front door opens revealing Jenna with the basket ''hi'' you say to her before looking at the pictures. ''Your dad looks scary'' you take a sip of your coffee when you hear steps coming closer to you. ''Well that picture was taken when i was 8, i promise you that he doesn't look like that anymore'' she tells you while she takes her coat off.

You look at the pictures and notice that Eric seems to be older than Jenna but you and her are seniors ''Is he older than you?'' you ask confused ''Yeah a year older but he failed one year, that's why he is still in high school'' You didn't consider that possibility.

''Thanks for the food, it was good you should become a chef'' you tell her before taking last sip of your coffee. ''Good to know maybe i can be your personal chef'' She smiles to you before throwing firewood into the fireplace and then light it on.

''Do you have any plans about what we should do today'' you ask curiously before you sit down on the armchair. ''Not really, we can go walk later if you want, it's beautiful weather outside maybe we see more animals'' You give her nod when she walks next to you and puts her hand on your shoulder, you lift your head to look at her ''i'm going to my room i have do something first, if you need anything just come to my room'' she says to you before disappearing to upstairs.

''How long are we going to walk'' You are now outside walking behind her, you look at your phone and see it's already 4pm, you guys left 3pm. ''We are here'' she stops, you almost crash to her. You look where she is looking and see a frozen beautiful lake making you to smile. She wanted to show you this for some reason.

''It's beautiful'' you mumble as you see small animals on the ice, you are little scared that what if the ice breaks under the animals ''the ice is thick don't worry'' she tells like she could read your mind. ''Thanks for showing this, i think this is my favorite place now'' you take a quick picture before putting the phone on your pocket.

''How are you sure that i won't drown you here'' she says out of nowhere causing you to stare at her ''You wouldn't you know why? You like me too much'' you start walking away from her when you feel her hands on your waist, then suddenly she pulls your back against her front.

''How are you so sure about that'' she asks as her hands blocking you walking away ''How am i sure about it? let me think... well there was this one time in my kitchen but hey we are just friends right?'' you feel her hands loose, giving you a opportunity walk away from her. ''You coming or not? It literally takes one hour to walk back''