fifty-two

The only light in the room is her phone screen. The bed feels empty when there isn't another person on the other side talking with her middle of the night, kissing, hugging. It's not supposed to be like this.

Jenna scroll through her gallery, chuckling when she finds your pictures whenever you took her phone and took selfies of you doing weird faces or just being you. She stops when she sees photo of two of you kissing.

It was taken six years ago, she still had all the old photos even when her phone has changed few times. It's taken few days before you found out the truth about the bet, when everything was perfect.

She has been wondering how yours life could be if she never said yes to the bet. Would you guys even know each other? Still sometimes she hopes that she would have said no, but same time she don't.

She was away from you six god damn long years, but now she has a baby with you and next thing is to plan the wedding, if that's going to be possible.. She continues scrolling again few minutes until she sees one picture.

It's taken at Olivia's aunt place when they were outside, there is a white BMW on the background. She zoomes in little bit until she sees something she has been hoping to see. A scratch on the right side next to the passenger door.

''Pick up'' she whispers when she calls someone ''What it's 2am?'' Amanda's tired voice says ''Remember the camera footage? It was white BMW and i managed to see a scratch on the right side''

''So what?'' she asks confused ''i was looking through my old pictures, one of them was taken at Olivia's aunt place. At the background is the same car with same scratch'' the other side goes silent.

''So it's Olivia?'' Jenna hums as she gets up from the bed before walking to downstairs without waking Andrea ''why aren't you calling to the investigator?'' she asks confused ''i was thinking if you want to help me''

The doorbell rings, Jenna walks there before opening the door revealing her ex wife with big smile ''i was wondering when you are going to call me'' she walks in before the door closes. ''I feel bad when i yelled to you''

''No need to be i understand you'' her arm caress Jenna's ''So did you have something else on yo-'' Bang. She falls down revealing Amanda with pan on her hands. ''I have always wanted to do that since y/n did it to me''

The card falls down on the stack, with a groan you take four cards from another stack. ''You know we should do a bet, if i win you give me a blowjob'' Jesse says, you look at his hands. He has four uno cards left.

You think for a moment, you can't say that he would let you go that's never going to happen but you need to think something that would give you the chance to escape ''if i win, you will take me outside for fresh air''

He raises a brow before placing another card on the stack, a small smile comes to your face when you throw two cards and he picks up eight cards from the stack. You place down a red 7 card, leaving you with three cards.

He glances at you before placing a card down, yellow one but same number. You place another one again, two left. You can feel how he gets nervous about what card to place down, there is four colors and you have two cards left.

He places a green 7 card down, you look at him before placing a card down ''Uno'' you say. He has two options, put green card down or his last 7 card that's yellow. He is stupid to realize that he could put all the 7 cards down same time.

You look at the card that he placed down, it's yellow. ''I won'' you place your last yellow card on the stack. Nobody can't win you at Uno, you have always won everyone. ''You take me outside when the sun is going down''