thirteen

''What i saw is very inappropriate in here school, miss Ortega and Walker (your lastname because i say so)'' The principal tells you both. What you were afraid of, happened.

''You couldn't even wait for us to finish..'' you mumble hoping the principal wouldn't hear it. ''Miss Walker having sex in school is forbidden and inappropriate, i'm going to make a phone call to both of your parents'' She points both of you.

''You can try, but i can tell you they won't answer'' She looks at you while crossing her arms ''And why wouldn't they?'' she asks curiously. ''I blocked your and other teachers numbers on their phone'' A smile comes to you face.

You watch how she rolls her eyes before taking her phone and walking out of the room, leaving you and Jenna alone. You spin on your chair, waiting. ''I thought teachers have their own bahtroom'' Jenna says, you stop spinning.

''Well they do have but i heard that someone like literally destroyed the seats so they have to use 'students' bathrooms'' you put your legs up on the principal table. ''I will blame you if we get expelled'' you continue.

''You were 110% in it'' Jenna says while she puts her legs on top of yours. ''I wasn't the one who started it... and we will finish what we started'' The door opens, you quickly take your legs down.

''I couldn't reach both of yours parents so here is what we are going to do'' She sits down on her chair, interlocks her fingers ''You both will get expelled from school for 3 days and this will never happen again, if do i will expel both of you for good''

You and Jenna get up from the chairs, you follow her to the door ''Do you guys have cameras in bathroom, if do please send me the tape'' You feel Jenna taking your hand and pulls you out of the room.

You walk to your locker, open it and take your personal stuff out of it. ''So what are we going to do now, have any plans?'' She asks you, a smirk comes to your face when you walk out of the school. ''You will drive us to my place and we will see then what happens''

After arriving to your place, you drag her by her hand to the swimming pool. ''What are we doing here?'' She asks confused. ''You said that next time you will join when Amanda is not here, do you see her anywhere?'' you reminder before starting taking your clothes off.

You hear how her clothes hits the floor causing a smile to come to your face. After taking all, but your underwears you walk at the edge of the pool. ''What led do y-'' you get cut off when you feel hand on your back pushing you into the pool.

''Very funny haha'' you say when you get back to the surface. ''You should have known that i will do that'' She says while walking into the pool.  ''I can see that i can not trust you anymore'' you wrap your legs around her waist.

''You should have kept that your pretty mouth shut'' You place your hands onto her shoulders ''i guess so but you made it impossible'' you tell her before pushing her down under the water.

After good 10 minutes of chasing and annoying each other, things start to get to the way you want them to go. Her arms wrap around your waist, you try to get away from her when she pushes your front against the edge of the pool.

''I got you'' she says, her arms slacken little bit so you can turn around to face her. ''I gave up, i have other things on my mind'' you whisper against her lips, you can feel her warm breath. ''Then show me what is on your mind'' you crash your lips to hers.

You wrap your arms around her neck, you start moving your kisses to her neck. Her hands goes to your back while you focus on her neck. Her finger tips touches your back, giving you shivers before you feel how your bra falls off.