ten

''We are here'' Jenna tells you, you open your eyes after 4 hour drive. Yesterday after you had told her, she suggested that you two should go to her family cabin which is middle of the forest 4 hour drive away, you will miss few days of school but you convinced your mother to let you go, no you didn't tell her about what happened yesterday but you will tell her when you get back home.

You look at the beautiful cabin, it's 2 story dark wooden cabin it's little bit modern but not too much. She told you that they haven't been there for awhile so it can be little dirty in inside, but you don't mind it.

You open your seatbell and get out of the car, the fresh cold air doing good for you. You hear the trunk opening, you walk there and take your bags out as Jenna takes her own before closing the trunk and walking towards the house. You admire the nature there, the trees are white because of the snow, you see few animals too like a fox, you have never seen it before.

''You coming or are you going to stay outside?'' you turn your head towards the voice, you see Jenna at the front door, holding it open for you. You give her nod as you walk to her. You walk inside of the warm house, dropping your bag on the floor and taking your coat off.

''It's not that dirty than you said'' you admire the house like you admired the nature a minute ago. ''Just little dusty, don't worry i will clean the most of them off'' You walk into the large living room which has kitchen combined to it. ''Come i will show your room'' she tells you.

You follow her to upstairs, where all the rooms are located at, she brings you to one of the light wooden doors, revealing what's behind that door. ''You can sleep here if you want to'' you walk into the room, it's simple twin bed, night stand, a workbench, a tv and also door to the bathroom. 

''It's good to me'' you say as you put your bag on the bed, now noticing the large open window. ''I'm going to put my things to my room, if you need me come and find me'' you give her a smile before she disappears to her room.

After taking all the things from your bag and putting them into drawers, you decide to wander in the house to see where is everything. As you walk out of the room, you notice that end of the hallway is dark wooden door, the other doors are light wooden like yours. Because you are curious, you start walking towards the door until you hear familiar voice calling you.

You notice a open door on your right. ''Yeah?'' you ask as you walk into the room where Jenna is. ''You alright?'' she asks as you sit down on her bed ''yeah of course'' you tell her as you watch her putting something into her closet ''the door is to my fathers office, he is the only one who can go there so if i were you i wouldn't open the door'' ''How do you know that there is a office, what if he is serial killer and keeps his victims heads there'' you let out small chuckle, you own a dark humor but sometimes you wish you didn't.

''Are you telling me that my father is a serial killer'' she raises her eyebrow, you gulp thinking why you said that ''I know that there is a office, when i was 10 i went there, i touched somethings and when my father found me there he yelled me and told me that i can't go there, i think he has cameras there now'' She tells you.

''The jacuzzi is ready if you want to go'' you sit in the living room when Jenna walks in from the backyard where the jacuzzi if located at. ''Sure i will change first'' You say before disappearing to upstairs. You walk into your room and start taking your clothes off and put your bikinis on. You grab a towel thinking if you should wrap it around your body.

''Are you coming with me'' You asks as you walk back to downstairs, and yes you didn't wrap the towel around your body. You feel her eyes on you, you open the glass door to the backyard not waiting for her answer.

You put the towel down and get into the jacuzzi, almost moaning when you feel the hot water on your legs before you sit down. You admire how beautiful is there, it's night and you can see the moon so clearly, you hear how the animals run in the forest. You rest your head at the edge of the jacuzzi, enjoying.

After 10 minutes, you hear the glass door opening. You lift your head up and see Jenna coming into the jacuzzi. ''Hi'' you say to her as she sits next to you. ''Enjoying?'' You nod as you adjust yourself better. ''Can i ask you something about the thing you told me yesterday'' you hesitate for a second before you give her nod.

''Your mother is a police officer right?'' You give her nod again ''why didn't she arrest him?'' you start playing with your fingers, taking a deep breath ''his father works in Intelligence Unit in different place, but he is a dirty one. My mother tried everything to get justice but his father threatened my mother so i told her to drop it, all i can do is to wish that something happens to him'' you answer to her, she takes your hand to hers.

''Let's not talk about it anymore'' you look at your hand before looking at her ''well then can i ask you something'' you ask with a smile, wanting to know answer to it so long ''sure ask anything'' she tells you. ''You know my brother is good looking guy or that's what others has said so why didn't you, you know tried to charm him or what ever'' you look at her before she start laughing, confusing you.

''I don't want to freak you out, but we all know he isn't gay so i don't think he wanted to be with someone who has dick also'' It takes a while for you to understand what she meant by that ''so you have..'' ''a dick yes'' you slowly nod your head, obviously not knowing what to say ''i freaked you out did i?'' you shook your head, denying that ''nono i just... it's fine, i don't mind it'' you stutter little bit causing her to smile.

''cool'' she simply answers to you before your phone starts blowing up with messages. You groan before you grab your phone seeing like a million messages mostly from blondie ''who is it?'' Jenna asks curiously, you can feel her eyes on you.  ''Amanda just being... Amanda'' you turn your message notifications off and put your phone down.

''So what do you wa..'' your phone starts ringing, you let a another groan as you answer. ''Yes?'' you say annoyed. ''What?'' you asks confused ''oh lord they are in my top drawer'' you tell ''yeah yeah bye don't call me anymore'' you end the call, put the phone away again and turn to look at Jenna who has raised a eyebrow.

''It was Jack this time he asked where i keep condoms looks like someone gets tonight'' you let out small chuckle ''I think we should go back to inside'' Jenna says, you agree with her. You get up from the jacuzzi and wrap the towel around your body ''don't stare my body, if you want just ask'' you say to her before you walk back to inside.

Jenna stares at you until you disappear from her view. She grabs her phone and calls someone. ''Hi dad, do you remember you owe me a favor?''

A/N

When i have time i will check all the chapters to see if everything is right and if i have spelled something wrong. I try to upload more chapters but i have a lot of school works, i try to find time to write.

I hope you guys like the story :)