twelve

The room is a mess, clothes everywhere and a towel. Two bodies laying on the bed out of breath. The full moon giving some light to the room. Your head is on her chest as she makes patterns to your back, you can hear how her heart beats fastly. You lift your head to look at her ''hi'' Jenna says to you calmly ''hi'' you answer back with a smile. ''Are you alright?'' she asks causing you to smile more, other times when you have had sex they didn't ask these kinda of questions, well most of them were one time thing, but still.

''Yeah i'm, it was good'' you wrap your hand around her waist. ''So what are we now?'' you ask, breaking the eye contact as you lay your head back on her chest, looking towards the door. ''What do you want us to be?'' you shrug while you make patterns on her stomach with your middle finger.

''I don't know if i want to be in relationship right now, but i know that i don't this to be one time thing'' you admit to her, hoping that she would understand. ''I can wait for you, we can be like friends with benefits but with feelings but still not together if you know what i mean'' you look at her giving her toothy smile ''I get it, i'm fine with that idea. Maybe ask that again in few weeks or week'' you say before you peck her lips.

''are you trying to get me hard again'' she teases you, you get slightly up and sit down on her lower stomach. ''i don't think so'' she gets up and connect her lips to yours. You deepen the kiss until your phone starts ringing ''don't answer'' she whispers to your lips, you press the red button before connecting your lips to hers again.

It won't even be 10 seconds until your phone starts ringing again. You groan before you take your phone seeing your mom calling you at 1am ''hi'' you try to say calmly as you can. While you listen to your mother, Jenna takes the opportunity to tease you, she starts leaving sloppy kisses on your stomach ''Maybe'' you answer to her, you try to stop Jenna at the same time.

''Yes we will leave in the morning, okay goodnight mom'' you end the call and toss the phone on the floor ''fuck you'' you say with a laugh before you capture her lips to passionate kiss.

You place your last things into your bag when Jenna appears at the door. ''You got everything?'' you zip the zipper ''yeah i think so'' you walk out of the room with your bag ''i wish we could have stayed longer here''

''Me too, i will wait for the next time'' you wink at her before opening the front door. ''Well we were suppose to be here longer until your mom called, why she even wants you back to home?'' she asks little bit disappointed while she opens the trunk.

''She didn't tell, just told me to get back maybe she found the hole on the wall?''  Before you guys left, you covered the hole which Jesse made with a piece of paper where you drew a flower. ''Well honestly your flower was shitty''

The ride back to home was way faster, faster than you thought because you now watch how Jenna turn onto your home street. ''Are you going to stay'' you ask when she stops the car ''i have go home, but i will see you tomorrow at school'' you give her a small smile before getting out of the car.

''I'm home'' you yell when you walk inside, dropping your bag. ''Hello?'' you yell again when you get no answer. You furrow your brows while taking your coat off. You grab your bag before walking towards the stairs, you notice the paper is gone and so is the hole.

''It took awhile for me to cover it, your father would have been furious'' You turn your head towards the voice and see your mother standing at the end of the stairs, upstairs. ''Well i see you didn't like the flower'' you try to joke.

''May explain how the fuck the hole came in the first place?'' you hesitate for second, will you tell her the truth or lie? ''Jesse came here and started accuse me then he punched at the wall before Jenna came and he left'' you tell her fast.

''What? He came here?! Why didn't you tell me earlier'' She asks while walking the stairs down. ''Firstly you were at work and secondly i didn't want you to worry about me'' She comes infront of and place her hands on your cheeks ''i'm going to worry about you to the day i die, you are my little girl'' she whispers to you.

You walk into school, you didn't miss the smell what is in the hallways it's awful. You make your way to your locker when someone crashes next to you ''Hi Robert'' you greet him while looking for your books.

''Where were you'' he ask, you forgot to tell him too. ''I was away in the middle of the forest'' you close your locker. ''And you didn't even invite me'' he puts his hand on his chest, acting like he is hurt ''Yeah i didn't because it wasn't my idea'' you tell him before starting walking towards the classroom.

''Oh lord who were you with'' He jogs next to you. ''With your dad, we had so much fun. We were dressed as furries and we made furry porn'' you laugh, when you feel another person joining. ''Finally you are back, i almost lost my mind because of that guy'' Amanda says, pointing at Robert.

You are happy that it's already lunch time, the classes went so slowly and you missed so much that you didn't understand anything, you only missed like only three days of school. You sit down on one of the cafeteria tables with the two clowns.

''Aren't you going to eat?'' Amanda asks worried. ''Nah the food looks like someone has threw up on it'' You look at the food before looking away, gross. ''So did i miss anything?'' you change the subject.

You notice how Robert looks at Amanda, causing you to furrow your brows ''what'' you ask confused ''noth-'' ''she slept with someone you know'' Robert cuts her off, you turn you head towards her.

''Don't say you fucked my grandpa, that poor man had heart attack last time'' you joke before you notice her looking at somewhere. You look where she is looking, a table full of students including your brother. It takes you a while until you realize.

''It was you'' She turns her gaze to you and furrows her brows ''my brother asked for condoms because of you'' well you knew it would happen someday ''it just happened okay'' she says, you nod your head ''just don't get pregnant''

''But now i'm going to use the bathroom'' you get up and walk out of the cafeteria. The hallways are empty, but you get the feeling that someone is following you. You walk little bit faster until you arrive to the bathroom door and walk inside.

As you open one of the stalls door, someone pushes you inside and comes in too. ''Hi'' Jenna says quietly, you give her a toothy smile ''hi'' you say to her, when you feel her hands on your waist.

''What are you doing'' you ask curiously as your back hits against the wall. ''I don't know, we have about 15 minutes before lessons starts'' she smirks while opening your pants zipper. ''Here? What if someone walks in'' you ask, not wanting get a caught by a teacher. ''Then be quiet'' she whispers against your lips.