thirty-four

''Wait- what? You are telling me that she slept there!?'' Amanda asks as she watches you sitting on your chair and doing some paperworks that you didn't have time to do during your shift. ''It was like three days ago'' you state not taking your eyes off from the paper. ''That's like a huge thing y/n!'' putting the paper down you turn your head towards your phone where the facetime call is going on.

''It was one night, she is married'' One night that you wish that turns into many nights. ''Oh i already forgot that she is married, her wife is a asshole tho'' Amanda blurts out while doing her nails ''what do you mean?'' you ask confused. ''In college she was one of those you know mean girls, she was annoying but still some how people followed her like puppies''

''I have never understanded what Jenna sees in her, i guess Olivia brainwashed her'' she continues like it's nothing. ''What else can you tell me about her?'' she looks at her phone, making eye contact with you before shooking her head ''i think you should be asking these questions from Jenna, not from me'' you let out a groan as you spin on your chair.

Ding. A message came to your screen, you click it when you notice it was from Jenna, just when you guys were talking about her.

-What are you doing?

-Talking with Amanda

-Oh i was thinking if you want to keep company with me

-It's pretty late, don't you have work tomorrow?

-I can decide if i go or not i have two bottles of alcohol, you coming?

-Deal.

''Who are you messaging with while being on call with me'' Amanda asks as she notices you typing. ''Jenna'' you mumble before getting up from your chair and walking to your wardrobe ''where are you going?'' you change your clothes while Amanda observes you, it's not new that you change in front of her. ''Jenna's place'' you state as you put new shirt on.

''It's 10pm'' you give her that so what face before grabbing your phone from your table and walking into kitchen. ''I'm only giving her some company with alcohol'' Amanda starts doing moaning sounds ''Oh Jennaa'' she mimics you ''nothing is not going to happen'' you tell her as she stops doing the noises

''You sure?'' she raises a brow ''yeah i promise that nothing like that isn't going to happen''

One empty  and one half empty alcohol bottles are on the coffee table. The tv is on, Hell's Kitchen playing. You lay on the couch, your one leg is on Jenna's lap who is sitting on the other side of couch while the other one touches the wooden floor. Everything feels so weird, it's hard to focus on the show when the world is spinning around you.

''He is soo mean'' you say with your drunk voice when Gordon Ramsay yells to someone when they did something wrong. ''It's fun to see him yelling to others'' Jenna says, you roll your eyes to her words. ''I wanna see him yelling to kids'' Jenna turns her head to look at you while you keep your eyes on the tv.

''They would cry their eyes out'' Turning your head forward where Jenna is ''that's why it would be fun'' you chuckle while taking your leg off her lap and placing the other one, but maybe too hard because as you drop your leg on her lap she lets out a groan. You sit up and see her hand between her legs, your eyes wides until you start laughing.

''Fuck that hurted'' Jenna whines as the pain doesn't go away ''i'm sorry i didn't mean to'' the best as you can you get on your knees and hug her from the side. ''Do i need to blow'' you blurt out with a drunk chuckle. She turns her head to face your red one. ''I was just jokinggg'' you lay down on the couch again while she keeps her eyes on you.