forty

People run past you with their luggage as they try to be on time for their flight but still misses them somehow. You cross your arms when you come to her gate. ''You shoul come to New York someday'' You haven't been there since your last time which was when you tried to find internship place.

''I will think about it, maybe when this comes out'' you point to your stomach ''And be quiet about it, i will kill you if you tell Jack or anybody else'' You want to tell them when you are atleast 10 weeks pregnant.

''I promise i will not... maybe'' she opens her arms before you hug her ''be careful hornydog'' she whispers to your ear ''i hope your plane blows up'' people who are going to same flight with her looks at you confused.

 ''Ugh you need to go so i can have this day for myself'' she turn around, you take the opportunity and slap her ass before walking away from her. Whole day just for you, Jenna is working whole day and you go back to work tomorrow.

You have needed this small 'break' from work, you barely had day's offs only when Chief made you to take. It's part of you, they can't seperate you from your work but the incident made you realize that you need to be with the people who you love too.

After driving back to home, it feels nice this time to be alone in your appartment. Well Rocky is there too but he doesn't talk, only barks. Alone with alc.. No you can't drink. That has been the hardest part, not being able to drink alcohol.

You have ultrasound later this week, you want to make sure that's everything is okay. You sit down on your couch with hot cup of tea in your hands. With your phone you read some news, what has happened in the world but call from your father interups it.

''Hi birthmaker number two'' you say as you answer to his call. ''Be happy that i got stuck in your mom'' You guys are kinda accidents, well your fathers firehose got somehow stuck and here you are now. ''Soo why did you call?'' you put the cup down on the coffee table.

''Can't i check how my daughter is doing?'' you roll your eyes to him even though he can't see you ''I am fine so go straight to the point'' from other side of the call can be heard some yelling ''Girls be quiet please'' he yells to probably to your step-sisters.

''So you know your mother's birtday is in next week, she would have turned 50. I was thinking if you and Jack would like to come home and we could celebrate it'' Your father has tried to get you guys to celebrate her other birthday's but it was too hard for you.

''I.. i can come you need to ask from Jack too, he has been busy to planning new houses'' He hums ''you could ask Jenna come too'' he says with teasing voice, you groan ''Dad stop before you start'' He chuckles, cough few times between them.

''I can ask but i don't promise anything she is busy with work'' your fingers starts to play with your shirt ''maybe this time she will not yell so loudly'' Your movements stops when he tells you that, yell? ''What do you mean yell?'' you ask confused, she told you it went great.

''Oh at the beginning they were yelling to each other so god damn loudly i thought that i am going to lose my hearing'' he tries to joke ''about what?'' you try to get more information from him. ''About Jenna leaving her after few years of marriage and acting like it was nothing to her''

After ending the call with your father, you tried to call Jenna but it went straight to voicemail. Why did she say it went great when they were almost killing each other? So many thoughts going on  your mind, you don't know what to do. Atleast you get to go home in next week, being away from Chicago might be good for you.

Now just relax and lay down, don't think about Jenna and her evil soon to be ex wife. Think about alc... no.