nine

Every sunday you study hard even though you are already good student and have excellent grades, you want to keep it like that. Yes you party and do stupid shit, but in future you don't want to be a janitor or elementary school teacher because your lazy ass didn't study and it's the last year of high school, you want to make your parents proud. One thing you know, you are not going to be a lawyer like your father, doesn't even have time to his daughter.

''Y/n you know you don't need to study all day'' your mother tell you as she walks into the kitchen, you like to work there. ''I want to be good'' you mumble as you write some notes. ''Sweetie it's 5am go to sleep'' you glance at the clock, yep 5am you didn't even notice it. ''i slept already'' your focus now back at the books. ''y/n seriously'' your mother closes your book and takes it away from you, you lift your hands up before walking back to your room.

You try to sleep but it doesn't come, you roll on your bed your both pillows are hot already, your shirt is stuck on your skin, your mouth is dry as grandmas vagina. You grab your phone, the brightness almost killing you.

You scroll few minutes instagram and answer some peoples dm's, it's almost 6am hell no someone would be awake at this time. You stalk your brother instagram when you notice he follows Jenna, you notice that it's public so you decide to look at her pictures. As you look at one of her pictures, a bird flies towards your window, you startle as you look at your window, poor bird left blood stains at your window

When your heart rate is normal, you turn your attention back to your phone screen, the picture is still there but the heart is now red. You curse to yourself as you unlike the picture when you notice the picture is a fucking year old. You start thinking about blocking her or changing your whole profile until....

-Are you stalking me?

You scream into your pillow, why is this happening to you.

-I don't know what are you talking about

-I think we both know do you miss me already y/n ;)

-What? Noooo my cat stole my phone wdym?

-When did cats started using phones orrrr what kind of cat are we talking about

-Go to sleep jenna

-I can't, i have this woman on my mind

-Who?

-Uhhh she looks like you but like 25years older

-Don't think about my mom or i will become your step mom

-Ohh then i will think about your mom more, you know step moms are kinda hot

You start typing to her when your phone screen goes black, of course your battery just died when you were talking to her. You decide to try to sleep more, you put your phone on charger and lay down on your bed, your eyes slowly closing..

You get out of your bed and stare at the clock on your wall, your eyes are foggy so it takes a while until you see what time it is, 1pm. You walk into bathroom and do your things before walking to downstairs only to notice that you are alone, you shrug it off before making a sandwich for you.

After eating you walk back to your room and take your phone off the charger, you remember the instagram thing. You click it and see that Jenna has send you a message after you fell asleep.

-Ignoring? Ouch.

You bite your bottom lip, thinking should you answer her?

-My battery died sorry

Same time when you send it to her, she gets online which makes you to raise a eyebrow.

-Well good thing a serial killer didn't kill you

You chuckle to that.

-I guess so, what are you doing?

-Nothing much really why are you asking? Do you have something on mind ;)

-Welll now that you asked i was thinking if you wanna come here, everybody left so there is no one i can annoy

-Fine i will be there soon

You put your phone down with a smile on your face. You start looking for better clothes, hell no you are not going to face her with only large t shirt what has winnie the pooh on it. As you put your shorts on, you hear the doorbell ring. You furrow your eyebrows as you look what time is it, it's 1:46pm, the last message was sent at 1:42pm.

You close your closet before walking to downstairs, opening the door expecting to see Jenna there but no.

''Hi y/n long time no see'' You look at him for a split second before trying to shut the door but because he is stronger than you, he can easily open the door and letting him inside.

''Go away Jesse'' you tell him as you take steps back, only him taking steps towards you. ''I'm not going anywhere'' he grabs you thightly from your wrist, making you to whine because of the pain.

''what do you want'' you ask calmly, afraid that if you yell at him he would get more mad. ''What do you think, i know what you did y/n'' he says. ''what do yo-'' ''You took it away from me, my children, our chance to be a happy family'' he cuts you off as he punch at the wall next to your face.

''y/n?'' you hear familiar voice asking, Jesse looks at the door giving you a opportunity to get away from his grip. ''We have thing to discuss, leave'' he says, getting more angry. ''Leave while you are alive or you will leave in a bodybag'' She tells him, taking a baseball bat which is next the door.

''This will not end here'' He says to you before walking out of the house, as soon as he walks outside you shut the door, tears falling down your cheeks. ''Are you okay'' Jenna asks worried and drops the baseball bat, you nod your head as she hugs you trying to calm you down.

''Here drink this'' You are sitting on the couch, your eyes hurting like a hell. ''Thanks'' you mumble to her, taking the cup from her hand and drink it. ''Sorry'' you tell her, placing the cup down on the wooden coffee table.

''You don't need to be sorry'' she runs her fingers on your hair. It gets silent again for a few minutes, before you end it ''we were friends during summer, we used to hang out almost everyday, we shared a kiss few times as a joke but i think he thought it was something else so he asked me out, i said no because i didn't really have any that kind of feelings towards him'' You take a break, wiping a tear from your cheek.

''One day i was staying the night at his place, his parents were gone only his sister was there. Middle of the night i woke up, feeling someone on top of me and the cold air hit on my bare body. I left when he fell asleep, not looking back. I told my mother about what happened so she made me to do pregnancy test which came back positive, i wasn't ready to be a mother and i didn't someone like him to have a child so i.. ended it, i'm a monster'' you tell her the true story, scared to look at her.

''I.. i'm sorry that you have had to go through all of that, and you are not a monster y/n you are the opposite of it, the one who is monster is he and i will make sure that he doesn't even touch you with his finger or look at you, i promise he will never again hurt you'' she cups your cheeks, wipes the tears away with her thumbs, you place your right hand on her hand which is on your cheek.

You both stare each other when your eyes wander to her lips, with your left hand you grab her by the neck and softly crash your lips to hers, it last for few seconds when Jenna pulls away little bit ''i don't think this is the right time to that'' you feel little disappointed and embarrassed.

''Please don't tell anyone'' you say to her before you lay down, your head on her lap.