Chapter 5

It had been hard for Fatima to get up for work after they had spent most of the night exploring each other's bodies. She had gone from being folded against the wall, to riding him on the sofa and when they had finally made it to her bed she had given him backshots well into the early morning hours. She was functioning on 2.5 hours of sleep.

"Zac you need to get up," she said nudging him gently.

"Yo, my head is killing me. What time is it?"

"It's eight in the morning and I've got to get to work."

"How are you even awake? I swear we didn't get any sleep."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Your fine ass, you kept throwing that thing at me."

"Come on Zac that's not fair," she says with a chuckle

"No that's not fair," he says smirking and giving a nod to her ass

They both laugh

"Do you want me to drive you to work?" he offers

"No I'm good but thank you," she says kissing him

"Hmm don't start nothing you can't finish," he said smiling at her

"Haha can you help me zip this up?" she said turning her back to him so he zips up her dress

"You look beautiful," he paused and breathed in her scent "and you smell good too."

"I bathe thank you very much."

Zac laughs shaking his head "This girl."

Fatima had made it to the office and was already on her 3rd cup of coffee, it was only 11 in the morning and she was tired as hell. Andi walked into her office "Oh, girl! Rough night?"

Fatima chuckles, "the opposite actually."

"That's right your gentleman caller from yesterday. Well, spill the tea girl." She said pulling out a chair

"Andi, when I tell you that man wined and dined me, I mean that in the most exquisite way possible. He shut down Bacchanalia for our date and then took me home and blew my back out. I barely got any sleep, hence the coffee."

"Oh shit, that's impressive. I've been on their waiting list for months. But sounds like you had a great time." Andi says laughing

"And did!"

They continued talking about their respective evenings and their work for that day. Meanwhile, Zac had called his assistant to push back all his early meetings, there was no way he would be able to concentrate, Fatima had worn him out. He had been thinking about her since they had said their goodbyes that morning and he couldn't help but smile thinking about her. One of the board members was talking about some quarterly projections for one of their tech startups but Zac wasn't paying attention. He pulled out his phone and decided to text her.

Did I tell you about the dream I had in my two minutes of sleep?

No, what was it about? 😳

I dreamt that I was lying on the edge of your bed, and you were sucking the skin off my dick, but when I looked down, I saw that it was a goat and I was horrified 😖🥴

😂 I think you've just redefined throat goat 💀💀. Did the goat do it for you? 👀 I knew there was something off about you.

😂 I can't believe you said that. I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that cause I'm enjoying liking you. 😉