Chapter 12

It had been a stressful couple of weeks for Fatima and Zac knew she needed a break. After she had set her plan for Belinda and Ian in motion it was like watching dominoes fall the way everything went down the way it did. Ian and Belinda had been arrested after they had been found with a body in their motel room, after their arrest the police offered a plea deal to whoever flipped first and that had been Belinda. When Ian found out his only option was to flip on his father-in-law and get protective custody since he was also now being charged with embezzlement and his father-in-law would be after him.

Last they heard, Ian had been attacked in prison for snitching and Belinda was not enjoying her stay upstate. The fallout from Ian snitching crippled the father-in-law's organisation allowing Madam to come in and take over with the help of Zac. Madam needed the legitimacy of the organisation to clean some of her money and Zac knew how to take over a company and make it efficient. Zac and Madam had become quick friends and Fatima was loving it, he was the first man Madam approved of. Fatima had also taken her bar exam and was anxiously waiting for the results hence the added stress.

Since her birthday was coming up Zac decided this would be the perfect time for them to take a vacation and he had it all planned out. He had told her a few days before that he was flying her out and to be ready and packed but had not told her where they were going. She had spent the next few days trying to guess where he was taking her and he had given her no hints. On the day they were flying out when they got to the airport, he gave her an envelope with the number 1 on it and he said this was checkpoint number one. When she opened the envelope she saw "We're going to Paris" 🇫🇷

"Ahhhh, are you serious babe? We're going to Paris?" she asked excitedly

"Oui oui Paree, baby" he replied with a terrible French accent

As they boarded the private jet Fatima was very impressed by Zac's planning. Her man had pulled out all the stops and to show her appreciation she couldn't wait to join the mile high club. As soon as they reached safe altitude she got up and whispered in his ear "You ready to join the Mile High Club, Mr Taylor?"

She pushed him down on the seat and put her leg on his shoulder spreading her legs so that he could bury his face in her. He dove in like a man possessed fucking her with his tongue and lips then adding his fingers. She whimpered and moaned clawing at his head to keep him there as she came coating his tongue with her juices.

She freed him from his pants, climbed on top of him and guided him inside her groaning as she took all of him.

"Fuck, you're so wet," He grabbed her ass and dug his fingers in to guide her as she rode him

"Umm Shiiiitttt Zac," she moaned grabbing her breasts, running her thumbs along her stiff nipples, pressing her breasts together and moving them apart

He could feel her tighten and writhe on top of him so he wrapped his hands around her waist and started thrusting into her. She bucked, crying out against his mount as they came together

After they landed in Paris they check into their hotel room which has a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower. Once they are checked into the hotel, he gives her another envelope and with the number 2 and says this is the second checkpoint. Inside it says they are scheduled for a couples massage that afternoon in the hotel spa. When they are done with their massage Zac suggests they take a walk and get lost in the streets and so they explore the streets of Paris for the rest of their evening.